**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So is BI gaining weight no longer an expectation? Year 3 and still boney as hell. I get it some guys are wirey strong but it’d be nice if he put on 20 lbs since his rookie year

Folks thought I was crazy when I said BI was gonna avg 17. He jumped from 9 to 16 in one season. He can definitely avg 23, 5, 5 at his peak.

So is BI gaining weight no longer an expectation? Year 3 and still boney as hell. I get it some guys are wirey strong but it’d be nice if he put on 20 lbs since his rookie year

He doesn't need to put on 20 lbs. He's always gonna be skinny. He just has to do some lifting and get stronger. This ain't the 90's where dudes needed to look like Malone and Oakley.

Dude's in here really think they know something that professional nutritionists and trainers don't know.
I'm sure BI and the Lakers staff is doing everything they can to get him to gain healthy muscle mass. He doesn't have an average person's metabolism, clearly.

And dudes be thinking they know something professional players coaches and GMs don’t know. We all midas whale stop any and all criticism of anyone in this thread.

All I’m sayin is it doesn’t seem he’s the type who can gain weight

Last edited:
I want BI to be as good as y’all are hyping him up to be :lol:

Need him to be good so we can ship his *** out for Unibrow :pimp:

Would rather have BI have about the same year he had last season and have Kuz breakout so we can ship his *** for AD :lol:

And dudes be thinking they know something professional players coaches and GMs don’t know. We all midas whale stop any and all criticism of anyone in this thread.

You shoulda seen from day 1 that he's just a naturally skinny dude. :lol: Just like KD, Tashaun, Steph, Reggie Miller. It ain't realistic to expect him to have gained 20lbs by now.

BI clearly was stronger last year compared to his rookie year. Wasn't getting knocked off his spots and able to finish thru contact easily. As long as that trend continues who gives a damn about muscle mass.

Dudes in here certainly know rotations need to be on a per second basis at all times at the NBA level to win games with lesser talent, otherwise these NBA coaches aren't cut out for the job.

Lakers don’t want to look at Jimmer Freddette for some 3pt shooting? :lol: he just dropped 40 pts on the rockets

Every time he gets called up to the big show, his defense is so atrocious that it doesn’t offset his 3 point shooting.

Y’all low key playin but the jokes on y’all

Marco nunez is trash. Dude went to cal poly and not even the good cal poly and a no name school for his masters. How the top organization in basketball hires a dude from a trash school is beyond me. And then y’all ask why ****** like Zo and BI out for months for no reason. I’m 100% sure dude don’t know wtf goin on. Bet dude never been on pubmed in his life

Gunnar Peterson is terrible. Please tell me why the **** we hired a dude who’s main specialty is training *****es to get they *** lookin right. Khloe, Kim, JLo, Sommer Ray etc and the Lakers really thought they needed this dude? Man those **** already had cake he ainn do **** for them.. on bro Jeanie got ulterior motives.. bet she hired Gunnar to get Kuz booty extra thicc .. that’s why BI ain’t gain no gah damn weight. Calories in, calories out. Lift heavy. This **** ain’t hard.

We already know the coaching staff is incompetent too. So don’t get me started with rotations. Luke’s hockey lineups is useless. Him starting KCP is useless. This **** ain’t hard either.

Y’all may think “oh they go fayetnam gon off the henny again.” But I’m tellin you, these is facts.

Marco nunez is trash.

Jeanie got ulterior motives.. bet she hired Gunnar to get Kuz booty extra thicc ..

Y’all may think “oh they go fayetnam gon off the henny again.” But I’m tellin you, these is facts.

*DEAD*

Marco nunez is trash. Dude went to cal poly and not even the good cal poly and a no name school for his masters. How the top organization in basketball hires a dude from a trash school is beyond me. And then y’all ask why *****s like Zo and BI out for months for no reason. I’m 100% sure dude don’t know wtf goin on. Bet dude never been on pubmed in his life

Gunnar Peterson is terrible. Please tell me why the **** we hired a dude who’s main specialty is training *****es to get they *** lookin right. Khloe, Kim, JLo, Sommer Ray etc and the Lakers really thought they needed this dude? Man those **** already had cake he ainn do **** for them.. on bro Jeanie got ulterior motives.. bet she hired Gunnar to get Kuz booty extra thicc .. that’s why BI ain’t gain no gah damn weight. Calories in, calories out. Lift heavy. This **** ain’t hard.

We already know the coaching staff is incompetent too. So don’t get me started with rotations. Luke’s hockey lineups is useless. Him starting KCP is useless. This **** ain’t hard either.

Bruh!

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Magic and Rob won’t hesitate for a second to send BI, Kuz and Zo to the Pels for AD. No doubt

Any general manager in the league would make that trade, we'd probably have to throw in two first-round picks to make it anywhere near a fair trade. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I like kuzma but you guys are severely overrated him. I like the snow a lot and I think he has a lot of potential but hasn't shown that he can shoot, he's proven to be injury-prone and that's outside of the drama with his dad. Ingram is the only player out of those three that have real, tangible value to most NBA teams.

They would not trade BI, Kuz AND Zo for AD.
Who the **** is AD going to be playing with? Rondo again?
Why would he want to join a team that just got depleted of all of its young talent for his arrival?
You think AD wanna be on a Lakers team that is back to competing for lottery picks? :lol:

If anything he'd do what LeBron or KD did and join a new team as a FA.
If the last few years have taught us anything its that super stars are willing to leave their city and millions behind as long as it is for a winning situation.

Being traded to the Lakers and having BI, Kuz, Zo and 2 1st round picks being taken away from the franchise would not be a fun or winning situation for him. He ain't gonna give his blessing on that, bet.

They would not trade BI, Kuz AND Zo for AD.
Who the **** is AD going to be playing with? Rondo again?
Why would he want to join a team that just got depleted of all of its young talent for his arrival?
You think AD wanna be on a Lakers team that is back to competing for lottery picks? :lol:

If anything he'd do what LeBron or KD did and join a new team as a FA.
If the last few years have taught us anything its that super stars are willing to leave their city and millions behind as long as it is for a winning situation.

Being traded to the Lakers and having BI, Kuz, Zo and 2 1st round picks being taken away from the franchise would not be a fun or winning situation for him. He ain't gonna give his blessing on that, bet.

In theory they'd get Kawhi via free agency and we'd wreck the league.

Lol

Ideally we sign kawhi in off season. Trade BI kuz hart and picks for AD. Resign Rondo.

Rondo
_____
Kawhi
LeBron
AD

Lol

Or rondo, kawhi, LeBron, aD, cousins on 1 year deal. Double LOL

Reality will be:
Ball
Hart
Ingram
LeBron