**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They would not trade BI, Kuz AND Zo for AD.
Who the **** is AD going to be playing with? Rondo again?
Why would he want to join a team that just got depleted of all of its young talent for his arrival?
You think AD wanna be on a Lakers team that is back to competing for lottery picks? :lol:

If anything he'd do what LeBron or KD did and join a new team as a FA.
If the last few years have taught us anything its that super stars are willing to leave their city and millions behind as long as it is for a winning situation.

Being traded to the Lakers and having BI, Kuz, Zo and 2 1st round picks being taken away from the franchise would not be a fun or winning situation for him. He ain't gonna give his blessing on that, bet.

Anthony Davis would be playing with LeBron, Kawhi, and whatever ring chasers want to join them. Yeah, he would sign up.

As much as I like Ingram, I wouldn't lose sleep if ever he gets traded in a package for AD.
I'm sure magic thinking the same thing.

They got a 4yr window wit LeBron, so they definitely in win now mode. They might keep one good younging intow for the future but everyone else is trade bait

They got a 4yr window wit LeBron, so they definitely in win now mode. They might keep one good younging intow for the future but everyone else is trade bait

That one good youngin will be AD though .

Zo will be player we keep (hopefully). Zo LeBron AD. With rondo and ring chasers.

“Smokin”

DpLURMnUUAENnm2.jpg

Y'all willing to trade the whole young squad for Anthony Davis are crazy.

Where were y'all when I was collecting Pokemon cards? I would've had the meanest stack thanks to guys like y'all.

Y'all willing to trade the whole young squad for Anthony Davis are crazy.

Where were y'all when I was collecting Pokemon cards? I would've had the meanest stack thanks to guys like y'all.

It isn't AD. It's AD + Kawhi + Bron. That's the plan, not just trading all for just having 1 elite. The whole trio.

The goal in the NBA, more or less is to assemble as many stars as possible to give yourself a chance at a championship.

Back
Top Bottom