**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So I was out here popped an addy n was marinatin my meat to some *** on PH. Took me 45 min to find the right scene too but that’s a different story. On bro I don’t got ED or nun but my **** was not gettin any blood flow because I was too focused on thinking who does this *** remind me of... then it hit me.. this girl was a Denise Garcia knock off. So I take a gander down to Denise Garcia IG which I haven’t been on since she was pregnant and gained weight cause that ain’t my ****.. so now the meat is gettin tenderized while I’m on the feed (y’all sleep if y’all ain’t on it) and midway i come to a realization... Zo ainn in nun of these MF photos..not that I’m complaining.. so I go to Zo page (my **** ain’t out anymore.. I ain’t even turnt up anymore. I’m on my Magnum PI **** rn) .. well Denise ainn in nun of these photos

So now I gotta ask.. what’s goin on wit Zo and Denise? She Single? Y’all even heard they broke up? She featured in damn near every episode of BITF so Idk.. looks like Zo a rob Kardashian type ***** smh

So I was out here popped an addy n was marinatin my meat to some *** on PH. Took me 45 min to find the right scene too but that’s a different story. On bro I don’t got ED or nun but my **** was not gettin any blood flow because I was too focused on thinking who does this *** remind me of... then it hit me.. this girl was a Denise Garcia knock off. So I take a gander down to Denise Garcia IG which I haven’t been on since she was pregnant and gained weight cause that ain’t my ****.. so now the meat is gettin tenderized while I’m on the feed (y’all sleep if y’all ain’t on it) and midway i come to a realization... Zo ainn in nun of these MF photos..not that I’m complaining.. so I go to Zo page (my **** ain’t out anymore.. I ain’t even turnt up anymore. I’m on my Magnum PI **** rn) .. well Denise ainn in nun of these photos

So now I gotta ask.. what’s goin on wit Zo and Denise? She Single? Y’all even heard they broke up? She featured in damn near every episode of BITF so Idk.. looks like Zo a rob Kardashian type ***** smh
Go to sleep Blood

How we **** up 2 out of 3 #2 picks?

We just gonna act like D’lo wouldn’t be better on this team instead of say, KCP?

Lebron w/o the ball is gonna be interesting because we know when times get tough he’s running point, i hope its with Bron, Ball, Kuz, Ingram, McGee our there

z6mpdhhjqhr11.jpg

6vu0js77sir11.jpg

oh493awcnhr11.jpg

That was the first game I was able to see...

Wow. This is gonna be a fun and frustrating season....

Gonna get interesting when Mo returns from injury. I don’t see Svi getting significant minutes, he’s been struggling.

I wanna say on one shot KD changed his jumper cause Ingram was so long on the contest last night.

TWEAKIN.

They bout to drop a Zo 2 “Banned” edition now watch.

Is anybody still buying BBB shoes anymore? I remember the big media hoopla about the shoes bing $500 and like 3 celebrities buying the shoes but I haven't heard anything new since then. Is he putting out a new pair for this upcoming season?

Is anybody still buying BBB shoes anymore? I remember the big media hoopla about the shoes bing $500 and like 3 celebrities buying the shoes but I haven't heard anything new since then. Is he putting out a new pair for this upcoming season?

Last I heard they had major distribution issues and couldn’t fulfill orders. And Zo isn’t even rockin any BBB kicks anymore

My guess it was all publicity and they tried to capitalize on the hype going into last season, which has worn off

Back
Top Bottom