**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Beasley and McGee or so bad it hurts. I can't believe these are two guys we are going to rely on this season. McGee is a starter for Christ's sake :smh:

Beasley and McGee or so bad it hurts. I can't believe these are two guys we are going to rely on this season. McGee is a starter for Christ's sake :smh:

The heck... did you actually watch preseason? LOL McGee has played well. He rebounds, blocks and is consistent with lob dunk... all the stuff that Lopez guy didn’t do.

Kuzma, KCP, and Zubac are the ones competing for trash performer of the preseason

Zo zero aggression offensively just swings the ball

It's because he's not an explosive athlete. He can't get by a defender who's in proper position. That's just not his game. You couple that with his pass-first mentality and he ends up being very passive alot of the timr

Hope zo finishes those lay ups this year, wanna see him get aggresive and get to the free throw line, like that he didn't force the 3 point shot and was a little more selective, now I'm ready for the season to start!

It's because he's not an explosive athlete. He can't get by a defender who's in proper position. That's just not his game. You couple that with his pass-first mentality and he ends up being very passive alot of the timr
Ya I def consider myself leaning towards being a Ball apologist at times so I’ll still chalk it up to it being his second game since April. also hasn’t played many 5v5 period (eg practice) since that time. Still, he had a handful of passes that lead to open layups that others missed or passes that lead to easy passes for other guys that lead to missed layups in first half. So that is still very reassuring. With real players around him, those plays will go in. Didn’t watch second half though.

yeah same here... dude was like a diffrent player... he looked confident.

I remember him doing nothing but getting called for travels in the summer league haha.
Very poised. Wasn’t forcing stuff. Won’t see the court though.

Look idk how else to say this but all y’all need to put sum MF respek on my guy Lonzo. For one I’m glad he didn’t sign wit Nike. Nike don’t like blakk people straight up. 2nd, y’all mad because he don’t drop 30 every game? I’m not even gonna get into the numbers because 95% of y’all is incompetent and still thinks Zo should get shipped for a chipotle gift card n head from Doris Burke.

I’m keepin usernames and post urls in a detailed excel file and updating frequently for anyone who diss my guy. I’m puttin all y’all on notice. we ain’t toleratin this **** in 2019

Look idk how else to say this but all y’all need to put sum MF respek on my guy Lonzo. For one I’m glad he didn’t sign wit Nike. Nike don’t like blakk people straight up. 2nd, y’all mad because he don’t drop 30 every game? I’m not even gonna get into the numbers because 95% of y’all is incompetent and still thinks Zo should get shipped for a chipotle gift card n head from Doris Burke.

I’m keepin usernames and post urls in a detailed excel file and updating frequently for anyone who diss my guy. I’m puttin all y’all on notice. we ain’t toleratin this **** in 2019

Okay, LiAngelo.

Back
Top Bottom