**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Too bad Noah's knees are shot.

Noah would be the ideal center since he used to be able switch defensively rebound, contest shots at the rim and pass really well.

Listening to the Bill Simmons pod & he was hinting that the Lakers have discussed a KCP & Lonzo for Dame trade... & it may be revisited around the deadline..

would that be a deal ya'll interested in?

Listening to the Bill Simmons pod & he was hinting that the Lakers have discussed a KCP & Lonzo for Dame trade... & it may be revisited around the deadline..

I’ve come to the acceptance that Lonzo’s ceiling is really not that high, so I wouldn’t be too mad at getting Dame

Dame does seem like he’s very committed to Portland, though

Without hesitation. They already have enough facilitators they need someone who can knock down shots and get her done when lebby on the bench. We ain’t got time for Lonzo to take the entire season to work out the kinks in his trash *** jumper

I think this team will need Lonzo and KCP's defense more.

The team defense concerns me much more than the lack of perimeter shooting.

I'm really Big On Lonzo but i'd be lying if i didn't say i was interested in that package. Dame is a really good talent but i do agree that Lonzo could be a better fit for what their trying to do

Back
Top Bottom