**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I swear sum of y’all post just to post .. now I know where my missin henny bottle went. Y’all out here takin swigs n passin it around

I’m trying to educate y’all and y’all just bring up ancient statistics like Ppg ..otherwise tell me how Fultz Mitchell n Tatum has outperformed Zo this year.. I’ll wait

Y’all worse than the dudes at Venice beach who think they too good for the league. Y’all better educate ya selves before I flame all ya. No cap

I swear sum of y’all post just to post .. now I know where my missin henny bottle went. Y’all out here takin swigs n passin it around

I’m trying to educate y’all and y’all just bring up ancient statistics like Ppg ..otherwise tell me how Fultz Mitchell n Tatum has outperformed Zo this year.. I’ll wait

Y’all worse than the dudes at Venice beach who think they too good for the league. Y’all better educate ya selves before I flame all ya. No cap
0A8887DA-88A8-429C-8494-2DB734F6FE41.gif

"“You don’t get a pass for not practicing excellence every day․ I don’t like to use the word ‘pass,’ but you do understand the best teacher in life is experience. A lot of these guys don’t have a lot of experience. I have to understand that, Rajon understands that, we understand that. But you don’t get a pass for not practicing excellence every day and trying to be great every day. That’s the difference.”"

yikes...

"“You don’t get a pass for not practicing excellence every day․ I don’t like to use the word ‘pass,’ but you do understand the best teacher in life is experience. A lot of these guys don’t have a lot of experience. I have to understand that, Rajon understands that, we understand that. But you don’t get a pass for not practicing excellence every day and trying to be great every day. That’s the difference.”"

yikes...
that's good ish right here tho...
MAMBA MENTALITY 24/7 for the young guns. Bron ain't about to carry this team over 82, he's not 22. Playoffs gonna be fun.

We need to get svi involved and actually get him some open shots. Bring him in 3 minutes a half. Shoot 2 3s each half and go from there.

Imagine we don’t make playoffs and end up with first overall pick lol. That would be sweet

Svi is a shooter who hasn’t made a nba 3 yet. I’m all for giving him more minutes but he needs to start making defenses pay.

I was impressed by his passing though. He moves the ball better than Lance does.

Open bet for any amount of money to anyone who thinks the Lakers won’t make the playoffs.

Im sick of this team not shooting enough threes.

If I see Ingram shoot another mid range jumper ima lose it.

Last edited:
All these other young dudes putting up numbers and we are over here hoping for 10 points from zo

Tanking? With LeBron playing?
Then he would become pathetic if he allows that.
Tanking is tactical but disgraceful in any sport.
Who said anything about tanking?

What if we don’t make the playoffs as in 9th seed. 9th seed still gets to pick in the lottery

Svi is a shooter who hasn’t made a nba 3 yet. I’m all for giving him more minutes but he needs to start making defenses pay.

I was impressed by his passing though. He moves the ball better than Lance does.
Go watch the games again. Literally has not had an open 3 point shot. They need to get him free, actually set plays for him

Back
Top Bottom