**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

All these other young dudes putting up numbers and we are over here hoping for 10 points from zo

Not trying to make excuses, but all the young dudes on other teams are primarily the first scoring option on garbage teams or middle of the pack teams.

Lonzo has to assert himself and take that roll, but it’s lookin like he just don’t have the skill set to do it at this level.

So lamelo Ball is back to playing high school ball. The coach is the guy who trained with Brandon Ingram the past two seasons. Safe to say Lamelo will suck, mainly focusing on turnaround 18 foot jumpers fading away

I swear sum of y’all post just to post .. now I know where my missin henny bottle went. Y’all out here takin swigs n passin it around

I’m trying to educate y’all and y’all just bring up ancient statistics like Ppg ..otherwise tell me how Fultz Mitchell n Tatum has outperformed Zo this year.. I’ll wait

Y’all worse than the dudes at Venice beach who think they too good for the league. Y’all better educate ya selves before I flame all ya. No cap
least we not talking bout takin swigs of phil jackson :lol:

pnntcxa18sw11.jpg

There's a high probability that Chandler is washed, but I'll take him with open arms.

There's a high probability that Chandler is washed, but I'll take him with open arms.

For 10-15 minutes a game, I'll take him as well.

BTW, Was anyone cut or sent to the G league to make room for Chandler?

tc was probably dogging it in phoenix but the suns are -32.6 worse when he’s on the court lol

cant move, cant shoot. cant defend no more. sigh.

ironic thing is his best game this season was against the lakers with a 14/11 outing :lol:

Lol love how rob and magic said “over the first 10 games we realize we need more interior defense etc”

We coulda told you that mid-July

To me javale replaced brook and Lebron replaced Randle. Beasley replaced Deng and Rondo replaced Ennis

To me javale replaced brook and Lebron replaced Randle. Beasley replaced Deng and Rondo replaced Ennis
Nah don’t work bc Randle can play center and LeBron cannot. Brook hits 3s javale doesnt.

Also, why replace deng with another bench warmer?

Nah don’t work bc Randle can play center and LeBron cannot. Brook hits 3s javale doesnt.

Also, why replace deng with another bench warmer?

You wanna think like that then Bron can do way more than Randle, Javale can block and rebound and Brook can’t. I’m just talking positions

Back
Top Bottom