**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Curious if Magic/Pelinka get a whiff of the market next summer and decide to trade for an available star before the trade deadline.

A lot can change, but it does sound like Durant, Kawhi, Jimmy, Klay, and Kyrie will be signing elsewhere. I can't see them investing in Boogie, Jordan, Kemba or Middleton either.

Curious if Magic/Pelinka get a whiff of the market next summer and decide to trade for an available star before the trade deadline.

A lot can change, but it does sound like Durant, Kawhi, Jimmy, Klay, and Kyrie will be signing elsewhere. I can't see them investing in Boogie, Jordan, Kemba or Middleton either.

Who you thinking? Sad that nobody wants to join the Lebby circus. Going to **** us royally.

Only prime candidate I see is Bradley Beal.

I was thinking Beal too, but not sure there's a workable trade.

But I'm sure Magic/Pelinka want to empty the assets for Anthony Davis if/when he becomes available, so they kind of need to sign someone via free agency next summer.

Boogie is a wildcard if he's shown to be healthy when he comes back. From all indications AD liked playing with him.

giphy.gif

they already have otto porter and oubre. they’d probably ask for ball but at the end of the day kcp says “no deal”

they already have otto porter and oubre. they’d probably ask for ball but at the end of the day kcp says “no deal”
But LeBron can ask him to say yes since the only reason he got a contract worth more than 2 mill only bc of lebron

You know who else gonna be problem? DSJ Fox Mitchell Tatum . But don’t trip, Lonzo can do this too though. He can actually do everything his peers can do, it’s just his RoLe On ThE tEaM that’s preventing him from doing so

DSJ usage: 27% (1st on team)
Mitchell usage: 30% (1st on team)
Tatum usage: 22% (2nd on team)
Fox usage: 25% (1st on team)
Zo usage: 15% (7th on team)

So yea their roles are vastly different.

His usage is low because he sucks. If he was good he’d be on the floor more he’d have the ball more he’d be told to shoot more he’d be more agressive. If you disagree tell us why his usage is low?

His usage is low because we have 4 guys who need the ball genius (Bron, BI, Kuz, Rondo). Lebron, BI, Kuz in the damn starting lineup with him. There is nobody else in those other situations that has more than one guy and that's Boston with Kyrie. You're being silly at this point. Hell last year it was the same thing with one less guy and he had a really good season sans the shooting numbers.

You know who else gonna be problem? DSJ Fox Mitchell Tatum . But don’t trip, Lonzo can do this too though. He can actually do everything his peers can do, it’s just his RoLe On ThE tEaM that’s preventing him from doing so

My earlier comments were that Zo has out performed his peers through the first 10 games. So any praise for Mitchell, Tatum, DSJ but hate towards Zo is really unwarranted.

Also let me simplify it for you

Player A: creates high % shots for teammates, efficient scoring, scores 12 points and gives up 10 defensively

Player B: scores 20 ppg but gives up 22 on the defensive end. Lots of iso and doesn’t create shots for teammates

Player A is a net positive for his team. Y’all just focus on PPG.. but I ain’t even gonna give this any more time. I’m dealin wit a bunch of idiots

Back
Top Bottom