**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If BI Kuz and Lebron had a PG that showed them something they’d get him the ball and let him shine too. Or how about Zo assert himself among those other players (2 of which are his peers)? How does Klay get his with Steph and KD? We’re talking about a #2 pick not some second rounder. What’s silly is you’ve been riding with Magic since day 1 so you can’t admit he ****ed up picking Zo

Can’t disagree with LIz :lol:

How can you give him more usage when he sucks.

Y'all really sound foolish. Even at just a bit more usage (at the level he was last year) combined with his uptick in shooting he'd be looking improved or at least maintained just like those other guys. Who for the most part are doing what they did last season.

You know damn well if those dudes were 4th or 5th options at best instead of the 1st or 2nd ones they'd not be putting up the numbers they are which again isn't some major uptick from last season.

Prime Byron Scott was better than MJ . MJ just had higher usage. Byron was on the court with Magic Kareem and Worthy . Y’all too much with analytics.

Lmao Brandon Ingram and Fox got high usage and thoses dudes is trash. Y’all don’t even hear what y’all say sometimes

Mitchell takes 20 shots a game and scores 20. He’s not that great defensively either. He’s basically a high volume scorer. He’s lucky he’s on a team with a competent coach or he wouldn’t even be decent.

In terms of contribution to the entire game, Lonzo is better.

What I don’t understand is why y’all can’t accept information from people smarter than y’all? And do research on those stats. And have a desire to learn more. This is why we got trump in office. Y’all too scared to be progressive

I don’t need analytics to tell me a player who can’t hit the rim on a floater, who is scared to shoot, who routinely passes up open layups, who is scared to drive because he might miss or get fouled, sucks. And every other GM agrees with me cuz none of them want Zo

I don’t need analytics to tell me a player who can’t hit the rim on a floater, who is scared to shoot, who routinely passes up open layups, who is scared to drive because he might miss or get fouled, sucks. And every other GM agrees with me cuz none of them want Zo
Regardless if he scared or not he has a higher 3 pt % than all those dudes. Has a comparable FG% from 0-8 feet (62%) to Tatum and Fox (65%, 63% respectively) and much higher than Mitchell (55%).. And doesn’t take the poor mid range shots they all do.

In total that gives you a more efficient offensive player.. come on dawg at least tell me we makin sum progress. You can’t reasonably denounce all this

Regardless if he scared or not he has a higher 3 pt % than all those dudes. Has a comparable FG% from 0-8 feet (62%) to Tatum and Fox (65%, 63% respectively) and much higher than Mitchell (55%).. And doesn’t take the poor mid range shots they all do.

In total that gives you a more efficient offensive player.. come on dawg at least tell me we makin sum progress. You can’t reasonably denounce all this

Would you rather have a player who shoots 3-6 (50%) or a player who goes 9-20 (45%)?

j08l35i0kuw11.jpg

All this talk about firing Luke, who are they going to hire? Another redo coach? is it a young Phil Jackson or Pat Riley out there?

I think Luke will finish the year. But it's over for him after that. Who knows who'll shake loose at the end of the season.

We should be no worse than .500 by the end of this month and .600 going into January. If that doesn't happen..yea

Who they gonna hire if they fire Luke? No one respectable would want that job if they do that to him, let alone want to step into one of the most scrutinized head coaching positions in the NBA.

Who they gonna hire if they fire Luke? No one respectable would want that job if they do that to him, let alone want to step into one of the most scrutinized head coaching positions in the NBA.

Do what exactly? Luke has the worst coaching win percentage in team history. If this team doesn't make the playoffs. Or even goes out in the 1st round in a non competitive manner. He would have every right to get canned.

I find it hard to believe no respectable candidate will want one of the glamor jobs in all of sports......no matter what happens to Luke this is a dream job like Cowboys coach, USC football coach, Yankees manager, Real Madrid, Manchester U etc

Being real Luke was unqualified from the get go. He's gotten a leash cause of the youth and injuries on the team but never forget he wasn't hired by Maginka, which means there was always a great chance he'd not be the one moving forward.

I find it hard to believe no respectable candidate will want one of the glamor jobs in all of sports......no matter what happens to Luke this is a dream job like Cowboys coach, USC football coach, Yankees manager, Real Madrid, Manchester U etc

Being real Luke was unqualified from the get go. He's gotten a leash cause of the youth and injuries on the team but never forget he wasn't hired by Maginka, which means there was always a great chance he'd not be the one moving forward.

So who can they hire that's gonna please this fan base?

Do what exactly? Luke has the worst coaching win percentage in team history. If this team doesn't make the playoffs. Or even goes out in the 1st round in a non competitive manner. He would have every right to get canned.

And you leaving out the fact that Luke came to a team that was trash and their record has improved every year under him. They won 35 games last year in the west with a young roster and injuries.

dewayne dedmon is available but i guess that’s no longer viable since the lakers went after old man tyson smh...

Back
Top Bottom