**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Zo ain't going anywhere either.

That's Magic's baby...the one that's gonna break his records...remember?

Zo ain't going anywhere either.

That's Magic's baby...the one that's gonna break his records...remember?

All that **** went out the window the minute the court jester signed. You don't still think BI is untouchable too do you?

Sure like it did for Ratsull after supposedly being the price of LA.

I genuinely think Lonzo has confidence issues. He makes a shot or two to start the game he’s all over the place the rest of the game. He clanks some bad to start the game and you know he’s done for the night.

Russell never had an issue with confidence. People actually criticized him for being too confident. The way they treated him in LA would’ve broke Lonzo. Imagine if Lonzo got benched for no reason like Byron did Randle and Russell.

I really think a lot of Lonzo’s struggles are mental.

I genuinely think Lonzo has confidence issues. He makes a shot or two to start the game he’s all over the place the rest of the game. He clanks some bad to start the game and you know he’s done for the night.

Russell never had an issue with confidence. People actually criticized him for being too confident. The way they treated him in LA would’ve broke Lonzo. Imagine if Lonzo got benched for no reason like Byron did Randle and Russell.

I really think a lot of Lonzo’s struggles are mental.

Child please. Zo gets criticized plenty and has gotten benched for no reason by Puke as well. Ratsull was inconsistent as a 2nd year starter just as Zo has been and he was criticized more so because of the antics off the court and perception fair or not of him not being a hard worker and immature.

Our biggest problem is we can't develop players...kuz or zo on the spurs would be looking like all stars right now

D1E623F1-5073-4DFB-8135-B9D0676AE56F.jpeg

Our biggest problem is we can't develop players...kuz or zo on the spurs would be looking like all stars right now

Biggest problem is the injuries. 2nd biggest problem is the coaching staff.

Zo was booed at home recently for basketball reasons. I don’t think that ever happened to DLO when he was a Laker.

Dudes just me making stuff up. Like I said before tons of revisionist history. These young guys are following the same path as the previous ones.

People are kind of over blowing the “young core” IF we win tomorrow, we will be 4-4 with the core four. Yes, losing to the Cavs was unacceptable.

They probably negotiating with Mark Jax on the low
I would think they would fire Luke and hand the reigns to Shaw for the remainder of the year. Depending on how he goes then hire Mark Jackson, at least that is usually how it works. Because Mark is probably under contract with ESPN.

Cool everyone making free throws however put them in a hire stress environment. You miss a free throw we running 21's entire team. Something to "try" and simulate the pressure in game.
Is something wrong with Dennis Smith Jr? Mavs Mavs are trying to trade him like crazy and he had a pretty good rookie year.
Remember for a minute they were pushing him for ROY.

Luka has the keys...DSJ don't really have a role going forward
Confused though because Booker has the keys in Phoenix but they still looking for that missing piece. I would say hold DSJ for the right move, they ain't going anywhere this year anyways.
Magic last baby didn’t turn out so good either...
:smh: :rofl:
Zo will be so depressed when he’s out of So cal. By this summer all these role player #2 picks will be gone
Except Beasley.

I kept saying Lopez was who we needed to keep but folks acted like he played zero defense.

People really don't watch the games.

He would have been perfect.

Back
Top Bottom