**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

LfQ0sCd.gif

Man, CANT WAIT for tonight’s game. So pumped. Love watching our young guys.

Lol lol.

Optics of Dlo Randle and Splash Mountain ballin out on other teams are not good when our young guys struggle

I've been following the Nets this year. Dlo hasn't really changed his game that much (I've always liked him, so that's not a knock). More consistent shooter and their system fits his passing style. Doesn't have to penetrate, usually finds a shooter right after a screen is set.

He still doesn't have the burst to get to the rim 1 on 1. Still isn't very good defensively, but the shot is falling now.

Still mad about Julius tho.

Yo this is one of the most irrational fanbases imaginable :lol:. a set of 20-21 year olds have no value because they didn't look like All NBA talents in a 8 game span. Magic & Pelinka haven't done any "good" for the team, despite setting up a team where we have four good young players, Lebron & Cap space to bring in Another Marquee FA.

All of this because we're one game under .500 :smh:

I just feel like we should be in much better position after the opportunities we had last Summer.

Not sure they really know how to put a team together.

We always knew that this season would be a transition year. After striking out on getting Kawhi and Paul George we knew that all of our efforts would be about getting a free agent in the summer of 2019. We always knew it would be lebron and the young guys. From a big picture standpoint it's hard to assess Magic and Rob because we're not a finished product yet.

My criticism is about the deals on the fringes. We didn't sign any shooters and the NBA is a shooter's league and we wonder why we suck.

Yo this is one of the most irrational fanbases imaginable :lol:. a set of 20-21 year olds have no value because they didn't look like All NBA talents in a 8 game span. Magic & Pelinka haven't done any "good" for the team, despite setting up a team where we have four good young players, Lebron & Cap space to bring in Another Marquee FA.

I agree with this cuz Magic and Rob have done a great job turning the team around but this last 2 weeks have been horrible. Yeah these players are young but it's no excuse for losing to the Knicks and Cavs at home. The Cavs basically dominated that game. :lol: It wasn't some back and fourth fluke loss at the buzzer.

The whole is basically a liability at the FT line. It's just bad.

I agree with this cuz Magic and Rob have done a great job turning the team around but this last 2 weeks have been horrible. Yeah these players are young but it's no excuse for losing to the Knicks and Cavs at home. The Cavs basically dominated that game. :lol: It wasn't some back and fourth fluke loss at the buzzer.

It were two bad games indeed, i'm not taking away from that... but this is indicitive of Young players & young teams, even the "special" rookies lose a lot of games. In the majority of these games we've been in them late, & we go through stretches where we don't execute. the way people are acting you would think we were losing by 20 nightly.

I'm with you, not panicking yet. People have a right to be mad at the losses to Cavs and Knicks tho.

I just feel like we should be in much better position after the opportunities we had last Summer.

Not sure they really know how to put a team together.

I would argue they put together a decent team given that they were only giving 1 yr deals. All of the new guys have outperformed their contract, except for Rondo due to injuries.

Think they might have been banking on the young guys too much, including Wagner.

Back
Top Bottom