**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

FB 10 year before and after profile pic challenge:

49831300_607834033010424_1451958602590846976_n.jpg

After the Cavs lost I’m out on KCP.

Kuz was hot down the stretch. I think he hit 2 3’s I think one was a 4 point play. And then KCP takes a bone head 3 instead getting Kuz the ball when he’s hot

Kuz then hits another 3 to bring us within 3. KCP gets the ball we could be looking at either a 1 point game or even tied when Kuz hits his last triple

After the Cavs lost I’m out on KCP.

Kuz was hot down the stretch. I think he hit 2 3’s I think one was a 4 point play. And then KCP takes a bone head 3 instead getting Kuz the ball when he’s hot

Kuz then hits another 3 to bring us within 3. KCP gets the ball we could be looking at either a 1 point game or even tied when Kuz hits his last triple

Man that had me heated :lol:

Lakers really could’ve won that game if they started the 3rd with the same intensity they had in the last 5 minutes of the game.

They always do that though. Frantic high energy last 5 minutes we all like where tf was that energy the rest of the game lol

I know I’ve said it multiple times but, but our team plays with no passion. It’s the reason we start every ******* game down 25-8.

Guys just out there going through the motions

I know I’ve said it multiple times but, but our team plays with no passion. It’s the reason we start every ****ing game down 25-8.

Guys just out there going through the motions

We can't keep up with teams if they start off hot and/or if we don't play great defense from jump, because we only get easy buckets in transition.

Teams are starting to foul us just to stop fast breaks, forcing us beat them in the half court. Also we can't shoot free throws so they don't have to worry about us being in the penalty early.

Why are we so pathetic in half court? No shooters to pull defenders out to the perimeter. Teams just pack it in and rotate off the perimeter . They want us to shoot. Who put this roster together again?

Why are we so pathetic in half court? No shooters to pull defenders out to the perimeter. Teams just pack it in and rotate off the perimeter . They want us to shoot. Who put this roster together again?

LeGM

I think they were expecting Hart, Kuz, KCP and BI to continue their shooting from last year, then add Wagner and hopefully Svi.

I don't think that's unreasonable.

Did Kawhi have a good three ball by his third year?
Surprised BI still hasn’t developed that part of his game

Did Kawhi have a good three ball by his third year?
Surprised BI still hasn’t developed that part of his game

he cant even hit a mid range lol... cmon man, you can tell he'll never be a good shooter... not with that ugly *** shot. Dude shoots the ball like a catapult with the ugliest rotation...

Ingram and Ball are going to be the test cases for college three pointer vs free throw when projecting NBA three point capability. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom