**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I ain't watching this game tonight. They pissed me off too much against the Cavs. I need a lil break.

Ingram and Ball are going to be the test cases for college three pointer vs free throw when projecting NBA three point capability. :lol: :smh:

**** is crazy. BI shot 41% from 3 on over 5 attempts in college. And he's a worse FT shooter 4 years later. :smh:

For everybody damn near to be shooting worse than last year they can't be practicing offense.

I’m gonna Bench one of our best players
all season, for a guy that can only play 20 mins- Luke Walton son of Bill

source.gif

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 4.51.40 PM.png

Let's expedite this, please and thank you.

Deal works with or without Pels including Elfrid.

Kentavious can stop the deal due to 1 yr Bird rights but since Rich Paul has gotten him more money that he deserves in consecutive seasons, I don't see Kentavious holding this up.

Could it be that the coach and staff that is with the team everyday knows more about the team than Niketalk members? Hmmm

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 4.51.40 PM.png

Let's expedite this, please and thank you.

Deal works with or without Pels including Elfrid.

Kentavious can stop the deal due to 1 yr Bird rights but since Rich Paul has gotten him more money that he deserves in consecutive seasons, I don't see Kentavious holding this up.

Replace Ingram with Gonzo and now we’re cooking :pimp:

Replace Ingram with Gonzo and now we’re cooking :pimp:

I'll take an elite defender and passer in Lonzo over a ball stopping incessant dribbler and mid range clunker in Ingram.

I haven't looked but my guess is that advanced metrics don't favor ingram's style and quite frankly neither does the eye test.

Zo isn't going anywhere.

If we've got Bron and AD...where exactly does ingram fit in on team that includes Kuzma in a semi gunning role?

We don't need ingram dribbling away clock when you've got two generational talents on the floor.

I'll take an elite defender and passer in Lonzo over a ball stopping incessant dribbler and mid range clunker in Ingram.

I haven't looked but my guess is that advanced metrics don't favor ingram's style and quite frankly neither does the eye test.

Zo isn't going anywhere.

If we've got Bron and AD...where exactly does ingram fit in on team that includes Kuzma in a semi gunning role?

We don't need ingram dribbling away clock when you've got two generational talents on the floor.
2 of the 3 have to be traded for AD

Hell they gon ask for all 3 tbh

So what happens if we win? TC and KCP staying in the starting lineup? We woulda won this game with Hart and McGee too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom