**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol this game was awful. Stopped the bleeding though. Zu denying those good people trash tacos.

:lol: at teams "preventing" us from getting tacos (theyll still get em in my experiences) rough end to the game but ill take any type of W any type of way

I’m happy with the win but they prolly would’ve lost that if they weren’t playing the bulls.

Oh well, a win is a win.

Literally not one positive thing the entire game, this thread seems like they damn near want us to lose just so they could keep their complaining up

Losing would've assured that Puke was finished, oh well. Good game by Zo.

He’s been doing the same job for 35+ years let him live.

BTW someone on espn radio suggested today that the Lakers might try to hire John Calapari.

I’m all in!

Chick & Stu been a big time part of my life foh. Remember going to Niketown OC in like 98 and meeting them both and I think Travis Knight :lol: dont get it twisted, hes the OG but he does tend to repeat stuff all the time. If youve been rockin with the Lakeshow....good AND bad, you know what I mean.

Chick & Stu been a big time part of my life foh. Remember going to Niketown OC in like 98 and meeting them both and I think Travis Knight :lol: dont get it twisted, hes the OG but he does tend to repeat stuff all the time. If youve been rockin with the Lakeshow....good AND bad, you know what I mean.

Yo man chick was my heart and Stu the OG killa used to get clowned by Chick and would check him at times. Miss those days

Sac missing game winner- W
Not allowing clippers to go on that 22-0 Run- W

8-3

We can spin it whatever way we like, that Kings win still pisses me off. :lol:

Kuzma not getting injured against the Thunder at half-time: 9-2
Lonzo and Kuzma not having a fluke 7-31 shooting game against Utah: 10-1
Cavs not having a one in a million game where each of their starting 5 scores at least 15 points: 11-0

Adjusted for freak accidents and injuries, the Lakers LeBron-less young core are really an 82-0 team. And yet some morons are making fun of Magic for keeping this young core instead of going after the likes of Anthony Davis.

Told y’all that this Marco Nunez hire was a joke

This dude a mf clown. How you entrust a ****in cal state la grad as head trainer of a billion dollar company with premium athletes is beyond me. My guy don’t even got a doctorate. You know how many certified top medical professionals from Harvard with a MD and hella research to they name would want this job? But nah let’s go with csula’s finest.

Every ****in injury dude give the same confused aloof *** look.. this right here
6940EA23-DE4F-466F-BEEB-0CAB413FABE6.jpeg

Every ******* injury. Day to day injuries last a ******* month every time. Minimum.

This moron prescribes the same treatment to every injury: rest. ******* idiot.

Get this dude the **** outta here

Told y’all that this Marco Nunez hire was a joke

This dude a mf clown. How you entrust a ****in cal state la grad as head trainer of a billion dollar company with premium athletes is beyond me. My guy don’t even got a doctorate. You know how many certified top medical professionals from Harvard with a MD and hella research to they name would want this job? But nah let’s go with csula’s finest.

Every ****in injury dude give the same confused aloof *** look.. this right here
6940EA23-DE4F-466F-BEEB-0CAB413FABE6.jpeg

Every ****ing injury. Day to day injuries last a ****ing month every time. Minimum.

This moron prescribes the same treatment to every injury: rest. ****ing idiot.

Get this dude the **** outta here

tell us how you really feel

So w/o Lebron our young squad is 4-5...

Keep in mind that's a .444 winning percentage, be aware that a Harden led rockets team was performing at around that percentage for a portion of the season, Up until recently Donovan Mitchell & Gobert were operating around that area, AD's team is only at .477 right now.

Yet our team is complete trash & all our young guys should be traded because they aren't playing amazing as of right now.

I ain't watching this game tonight. They pissed me off too much against the Cavs. I need a lil break.

**** is crazy. BI shot 41% from 3 on over 5 attempts in college. And he's a worse FT shooter 4 years later. :smh:
I feel you I am in the same boat, took a two game break from the foolishness. Checked the stats seemed like a balanced scoring game from us, but nobody really jumped out. Surprised Ball had team high, looking at the numbers looks like nobody could shoot once again.

Fire this dude already

:rofl:

Dude is really a moron, has to secret be trolling. I swear he goes in with the game plan let me see what I can get away with. Starting Ball, Ingram, Hart, McGee, KCP. Nobody said anything I am going to run with it.

The lineup should not be changed that often, is he looking at matchups when game planning or the other teams weaknesses?

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 4.51.40 PM.png

Let's expedite this, please and thank you.

Deal works with or without Pels including Elfrid.

Kentavious can stop the deal due to 1 yr Bird rights but since Rich Paul has gotten him more money that he deserves in consecutive seasons, I don't see Kentavious holding this up.
I don't like, Rondo is a great leader on the floor, although he looking like CP3 with all these injuries.
Cant even break 20 in the 1st qtr. South Bay Lakers can score more than that.

Sigh meanwhile GS had 52 in a quarter. :smh:

Didn't watch the game but the comments during the game are HILARIOUS.

Has an nba coach ever been fired at halftime?
I mean, anything is possible. I never heard of a coach winning by 20+ and getting fired. I was up for the game server issues at work so I didn't get home to watch it, but caught the score on my phone.
lebron had him feeling like prime hakeem

Had Zub thinking they were Magic and Kareem out there, Kuzma as James Worthy.

Stu is hilarious just epitome of "old man kids keep off my lawn" I remember early in the season he was like Lakers need to shoot 80-85% from the FT line. Next game Lakers need to shoot 75-80% from the FT line, the numbers just kept dropping every game. Eventually he said I am not lowering my expectations anymore 70-75% from the field. Sometimes they are the bright spot in dismal games we loose.

Back
Top Bottom