**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

For sure a sports hernia. He won’t be the same if he comes back this season because he’ll be hesitant to explode in fear of getting hurt again. And if he hurts it again he’ll be out 8 months at least. This is one of the worst old man injuries that lingers.

But he spends a million on his body tho smh

For sure a sports hernia. He won’t be the same if he comes back this season because he’ll be hesitant to explode in fear of getting hurt again. And if he hurts it again he’ll be out 8 months at least. This is one of the worst old man injuries that lingers.

Sigh why couldn't he get hurt last year before the big contract. :smh: This team needs direction and they ain't getting it from the coach or the real leaders either.

Dat u Marco?

It's crazy to me when you ask someone what the problem with Lonzo is and they accurately point to his shooting/scoring ability.

They never talk about anything else though. Just shooting. As if that's all there is to basketball.

To player personnel people in the league, if a guy that excels at everything BUT shooting (he's an elite passer, an elite rebounding guard, a guy that is a lock for first team all defense within the next 2 seasons tops....) they're gonna tell you that they're not too worried about the trajectory of his career because shooting is something that can be corrected, improved, and for some, mastered.

Don't get me wrong it's incredibly frustrating to watch him literally airball layups and miss wide open shots that we think the majority of players with his experience should have no trouble knocking down, but the rest of his game is ahead of schedule development wise.

Can yall give Zo 1 summer, JUST ONE, where he's not recovering from knee surgery to iron out his offense?

Zo and Anthony davis' games fit EXTREMELY well together and I'm pretty sure that this isn't lost on Magic and Rob.
anyone that tells me Zo is a dud automatically makes me think that person doesn't know basketball. Zo is a solid role player now
but a star in the making... CHILL PEOPLE.

How you know it's for sure a sports hernia? Steph was out 3 weeks with a groin injury.

How you know it's for sure a sports hernia? Steph was out 3 weeks with a groin injury.

Sauces my G. Respect the Sauces.
:lol: nah for real tho I’m just speculating from how his injury happened and the “pop” he felt. I had that injury before and it’s a *****

Starting to think refs in on the no tacos conspiracy.
imagesI7B64XCV.jpg

Told y’all that this Marco Nunez hire was a joke

This dude a mf clown. How you entrust a ****in cal state la grad as head trainer of a billion dollar company with premium athletes is beyond me. My guy don’t even got a doctorate. You know how many certified top medical professionals from Harvard with a MD and hella research to they name would want this job? But nah let’s go with csula’s finest.

Every ****in injury dude give the same confused aloof *** look.. this right here
6940EA23-DE4F-466F-BEEB-0CAB413FABE6.jpeg

Every ****ing injury. Day to day injuries last a ****ing month every time. Minimum.

This moron prescribes the same treatment to every injury: rest. ****ing idiot.

Get this dude the **** outta here
Cal state LAs finest

Where’d the illustrious Vitti go to school? This a family run business they all about loyalty and keeping things in the Laker family.

Just give my guy one offseason. He's figuring it out a little on the fly right now.

I certainly don't speak for all but my PROBLEM with Lonzo is he doesn't attack the basket consistently. He has length and speed to easily get to the rim. Then when he does get to the rim he passes right under the basket or does some super awkward attempt to score. The FT it is what it is, I have beat a dead horse on that one.

I certainly don't speak for all but my PROBLEM with Lonzo is he doesn't attack the basket consistently. He has length and speed to easily get to the rim. Then when he does get to the rim he passes right under the basket or does some super awkward attempt to score. The FT it is what it is, I have beat a dead horse on that one.

He's been attacking the basket a lot more since Bron has been out. Still not finishing great yet but the willingness is there.

Kris Dunn 13/7/5 46% FG in 30 minutes all season without Bron :lol:. It aint special. PGs be doin it everyday B

He's been attacking the basket a lot more since Bron has been out. Still not finishing great yet but the willingness is there.
Yeah he has but that damn Jazz game, he would get to the basket. Basically dunk if he wanted, but decides to pass out. WHAT are you doing? Go in strong and attack Gobert, try and draw the foul. If not let him know you aren't scared of him and that it is going to be a physical game tonight.

Told y’all that this Marco Nunez hire was a joke

This dude a mf clown. How you entrust a ****in cal state la grad as head trainer of a billion dollar company with premium athletes is beyond me. My guy don’t even got a doctorate. You know how many certified top medical professionals from Harvard with a MD and hella research to they name would want this job? But nah let’s go with csula’s finest.

Every ****in injury dude give the same confused aloof *** look.. this right here
6940EA23-DE4F-466F-BEEB-0CAB413FABE6.jpeg

Every ****ing injury. Day to day injuries last a ****ing month every time. Minimum.

This moron prescribes the same treatment to every injury: rest. ****ing idiot.

Get this dude the **** outta here
Going to start hittin dudes take this Tussin and sleep it off.

Yeah he has but that damn Jazz game, he would get to the basket. Basically dunk if he wanted, but decides to pass out. WHAT are you doing? Go in strong and attack Gobert, try and draw the foul. If not let him know you aren't scared of him and that it is going to be a physical game tonight.

It's not going to happen every night just need to see general progress which we have. He's learning on the fly. I've been really encouraged by what I've seen from him for the majority of the time since Bron has been out. The aggressiveness has been there.

Well put by Bill. Luke is a bad coach but we have a very poorly constructed roster.

We emphasized acquiring gritty vets over shooters and it backfired

Our young guys still shoot below the league average even when they're wide open.

Back
Top Bottom