**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

20190116_125350.jpg
20190116_125437.jpg
20190116_125624.jpg

[Rock voice] Finally! [Rock voice]

So let’s say we win 10 of the 12 “must wins” cuz we all know we won’t win all of them

And let’s say we win 6 of the 11 “50-50s”

And we win 7 of those 14 other games against very good teams

That would still put us at only 47 wins, might take more to make the playoffs

Wild card is Lebrons health and what we do at the trade deadline.....

Think the 8 seed will end up at 44-47 wins. These teams all got a lotta games remaining against each other. As long as we get in and don't have to face GS in rd 1, none of these other squads scare me at all even without home court.

Well put by Bill. Luke is a bad coach but we have a very poorly constructed roster.

We emphasized acquiring gritty vets over shooters and it backfired

Our young guys still shoot below the league average even when they're wide open.

again the team was the 4TH seed and has just come off beating the Warriors in a primetime game before Bron got hurt...... The Roster isn't perfect but it isn't badly built.

We saw the Lebron plus shooters thing all of last season, if the Cavs were in the West they would have missed the playoffs & that's with Lebron playing every single game.

Well put by Bill. Luke is a bad coach but we have a very poorly constructed roster.

We emphasized acquiring gritty vets over shooters and it backfired

Our young guys still shoot below the league average even when they're wide open.

Perhaps a shooting coach would be of assistance?

DAMN Utah second to last game hope history doesn't repeat and they stop us from getting to the playoffs. Kobe's last game in reverse.

I don't put all the blame on Luke for the missed shots, however I do put the blame on him for some of the sub decisions.

blame Luke all you want, it's not his fault half the roster is missing at different times during the season.
Remember a few games back when he put Williams in instead of Zub, yet Zub was just sitting on the bench. Williams fouled someone and was out like 2 mins later. THOSE coaching decisions, Lance was 3/4 with 7 points in 8 mins Luke pulled him for the game. What are you DOING? You are getting offense right there and you don't stick with it.

Damn he is blatant with no damn given. I could see if it was the fourth quarter but damn.

Remember a few games back when he put Williams in instead of Zub, yet Zub was just sitting on the bench. Williams fouled someone and was out like 2 mins later. THOSE coaching decisions, Lance was 3/4 with 7 points in 8 mins Luke pulled him for the game. What are you DOING? You are getting offense right there and you don't stick with it.

Damn he is blatant with no damn given. I could see if it was the fourth quarter but damn.

Have you tracked every coach in the league to see when they insert certain 3rd string players and whether or not it “worked”? My guess is this happens all the time

Back
Top Bottom