**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Among the Pelicans fodder players, I always liked Darius Miller. E'twaun Moore too, but he makes like $8M.

tenor.gif

This has been schemed for months now. Ingram and Zo knew they was being under the scope couldn’t turn it up a notch like Kuz! They outta here...Welcome to LA AD :pimp:

Young Zo second most impactful player on Lakers and its not even close. Haven’t said that, probably won’t be any moves made my deadline.

0CD49F08-00F3-4EAF-AB66-5122D8D1556C.jpeg

2h4guvq.png

TBH, I don't think a well run org would trade Davis for Lakers in the next week (Insert your joke here). BUT the trade above is somewhat realistic considering our prospects aren't great. Probably might to throw in two first rounders, me thinks.

Tough part is you can't trade six Lakers and only get back Davis because of the roster spots. So they have to take back some fodder.

Edit:

If this were the summer, I'd probably put Lonzo and Hart on the table too. Just hard to do in the middle of the season.

Sounds like Kuz and Zo are gone

Magic be like look how we flipped last year’s picks into AD. Not bad

Sucks Kuz gotta go

Kuzma doesn’t have the ceiling Ingram and Zo have.. Ingram doesn’t have the probability of reaching his ceiling that Zo does.

Plus Zo fits in better with AD and LBJ.. and we need him to be the PG of the future..

Look at his talent grades... without an offseason too. My guy is special.

Kuzma doesn’t have the ceiling Ingram and Zo have.. Ingram doesn’t have the probability of reaching his ceiling that Zo does.

Plus Zo fits in better with AD and LBJ.. and we need him to be the PG of the future..

Look at his talent grades... without an offseason too. My guy is special.

How does that compare to Kuz

Here’s that Brooklyn Lakers Trade :lol:

53582BE5-20C0-436B-9809-031B95646F4D.png

:rofl: I like where you’re going with this. But two problems, Nets won’t trade Joe Harris, unless it was for something bigger, as silly as it sounds, there’s a couple guys they way over value due to how much they bought into the culture. Joe Harris is one. The second, Pels should want picks for Julius as opposed to players.

Back
Top Bottom