**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If bos doesn’t include tatum in a deal this summer then LAs offer is far better then anything else bos can offer. Brown? Rosier??Lol

If bos doesn’t include tatum in a deal this summer then LAs offer is far better then anything else bos can offer. Brown? Rosier??Lol
Obviously this doesn't make sense, but could you imagine a roster with Kuz, Tatum, and Holiday.

DAMN IT I said it wouldn't make sense but I would love to see that lineup on NBA Live or whatever basketball game is out.

It’s all about leverage and each particular situation

Cousins was a malcontent and needed to be moved

Go all the way back to Deron Williams, who was traded 1.5 years before free agency. Similar to AD situation. He was a top 2 PG at the time. Utah got Derrick Favors, Devin Harris and 2 first round picks

honestly, what better offer do the Pelican's have other than what the Lakers are offering?!?! Either they trade AD now or get nothing in return.... its all semantics now.... u want zubac or kcp? throw in wagner, sure?!

DONE DEAL PAL!!!!
that's what I'm saying. they have absolutely no leverage.

Hear me out. I’m thinking about not trading anyone, let’s see what the Warriors do. We’re not beating them this year even with AD. Also, moving forward if they stay together (hopefully they don’t) so why get rid of our young core and most of them are only first and second year players and only 22 years old. Let the Warriors do their thing and by the time their run is over our core will all be under 25 with 3-5 years of playing together. I know, we have Lebron and have to “win now” however, if they Warriors don’t move anybody we’re not winning regardless. So let the young core play together and grow and when Warriors run is over ours SHOULD be starting. My thing, if we don’t win a title, season is a failure. Also, we can get AD in 2 years for free!!!

Honestly, I don't see any of our young guys ever developing into All-Star players. I could be wrong but I think I've seen enough of them to make a fair assessment. I like our chances with LeBron and Anthony Davis then a team centered around Ingram, Kuz, Ball and Hart.

Also, the issue with waiting is that our young guys are going to keep up for extensions soon and they're going to want to get paid. I don't mind watching Ingram struggle when he's on the rookie deal, I pull my hair out if you were making $25 million. Same goes for Kuz, Ball, etc.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't see any of our young guys ever developing into All-Star players. I could be wrong but I think I've seen enough of them to make a fair assessment. I like our chances with LeBron and Anthony Davis then a team centered around Ingram, Kuz, Ball and Hart.

Also, the issue with waiting is that our young guys are going to keep up for extensions soon and they're going to want to get paid. I don't mind watching Ingram struggle when he's on the rookie deal, I pull my hair out if you were making $25 million. Same goes for Kuz, Ball, etc.

Exactly. This summer, I was all for keeping the young core together, but I’ve seen enough to know the chances of them becoming all star caliber players is very unlikely.

Still believe Zo can be an all star. He was hitting a groove before the injury. Hopefully he stays.

46EF9F7D-EE07-4D7D-8CA5-1665E308A210.jpeg

I think there’s an 80 percent chance deal gets done in coming days

No other team can offer anything better except 76ers with Ben Simmons (who they won’t offer)

Boston this summer can offer a better package if they include tatum but who knows if they will. Brown and all their picks won’t do it either. I mean zo and Ingram are better than anything they’d get in the teens this summer.

With NO paying Jrue the max is it possible we can keep Zo but trade whoever else NO wants...?

I know it's impossible to do, but let's slow down folks.

We once all celebrated Chris Paul actually truly officially being traded here. And then he wasn't.

Until you see Woj drop, AD is a Laker, and the deal is done and approved by the NBA commish, the NFL commish, and the MLB commish, let's pump all our brakes.

Rumors are going to fly for days. We don't know what will happen. Let's not go crazy with 5,000 trade offers.

Let it play out. Pray, but let it play out. I do mean that, pray. We can pray. But let's not celebrate yet, not until a true deal is done. *Fingers crossed*

I think there’s an 80 percent chance deal gets done in coming days

No other team can offer anything better except 76ers with Ben Simmons (who they won’t offer)

Boston this summer can offer a better package if they include tatum but who knows if they will. Brown and all their picks won’t do it either. I mean zo and Ingram are better than anything they’d get in the teens this summer.

Zo and Ingram>>everything except Tatum. Tatum is marginally better than every Laker prospect. Rozier would have to agree to a sign and trade and I don't see why he would. I'm leaning Lakers

I'm on high for the next 10 days. **** it

We once all celebrated Chris Paul actually truly officially being traded here. And then he wasn't.

Until you see Woj drop, AD is a Laker, and the deal is done and approved by the NBA commish, the NFL commish, and the MLB commish, let's pump all our brakes.

Rumors are going to fly for days. We don't know what will happen. Let's not go crazy with 5,000 trade offers.

Let it play out. Pray, but let it play out. I do mean that, pray. We can pray. But let's not celebrate yet, not until a true deal is done. *Fingers crossed*

You been in the Laker thread longer than me....we will do 5 to 10 pages a day because of this rumor. LOL

*****s still pray?
#AtheistsForAD

Back
Top Bottom