**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Why did we stop going to Ingram? He was playing well and we just stopped going to him?

Why did Zubac only play 17 mins? McGee and Chandler were getting abused.

I'm glad we won but this game should have been over a lot sooner and had no business going to overtime.

Felt like we actually needed Lance for that vibe and scoring+playmaking. I think I mentioned it soon as
they announced while a lot of people hated the idea. I guess that goes for any move the Lakers do now.

I don't even know if I would wear them just have them in the house. Down the road probably look back and say this about where shoes took a giant step forward in technology.
I don't think it's a giant step. If anything the Hyperfuse and Flyknit jump was a bigger pivot point in the industry.
IMO this auto thing is a big gimmick(which is cool) but literally does nothing. Lacing isn't a sneaker problem, it's
a sneaker dream.

Am I the only one who really doesn't want to trade both Ingram AND Kuzma?
What the **** do we need to give up both for?

I understand that AD is a one in a generation player and you need at LEAST 2/3 super stars to compete in todays NBA.
But New Orleans has 0 leverage in this situation.

What is wrong with offering Lonzo, Kuz, Zubac, 1st Rounders and just sticking to that?

I really dont like having to give up both Kuz and Ingram, one of them fine, but both?
Cmon man. LeBron getting old and AD is brittle and injury prone most of the time.
We need to keep one of them so that LeBron can keep grooming them into hopefully all-star level talent for years to come.

We really gonna give up ALL of our young talent just to see them compete for a 6th seed for a couple years?

I dont like it personally, but i know ima be roasted for it *shrug*

I understand that AD is a one in a generation player and you need at LEAST 2/3 super stars to compete in todays NBA.

What is wrong with offering Lonzo, Kuz, Zubac, 1st Rounders and just sticking to that?

I really dont like having to give up both Kuz and Ingram, one of them fine, but both?
Cmon man. LeBron getting old and AD is brittle and injury prone most of the time.
We need to keep one of them so that LeBron can keep grooming them into hopefully all-star level talent for years to come.

We really gonna give up ALL of our young talent just to see them compete for a 6th seed for a couple years?

I don't want to trade both of them either but if that's what it takes to get Anthony Davis, then so be it. Honestly oh, if we were to keep Ingram or kuzma I'm not really sure how well they play with Davis and LeBron. Those players like to occupy the same spot on the floor, I feel like if we have Davis and LeBron then Ingram would be relegated to just standing in the corner for most of the game and we all know he's not a consistent shooter.

Not to mention that's from a financial standpoint oh, we would need to get rid of Ingram salary if we were going to sign of third star like Klay.

The Pelicans don't have much leverage but it behooves them to wait until the summer to make this deal. They can get better offers from teams like the Celtics.

I don't want to trade both of them either but if that's what it takes to get Anthony Davis, then so be it. Honestly oh, if we were to keep Ingram or kuzma I'm not really sure how well they play with Davis and LeBron. Those players like to occupy the same spot on the floor, I feel like if we have Davis and LeBron then Ingram would be relegated to just standing in the corner for most of the game and we all know he's not a consistent shooter.

Not to mention that's from a financial standpoint oh, we would need to get rid of Ingram salary if we were going to sign of third star like Klay.

The Pelicans don't have much leverage but it behooves them to wait until the summer to make this deal. They can get better offers from teams like the Celtics.
Boston offer w/o Tatum is trash

I keep reading this “better offers” from
Boston, but unless Ainge is giving up on Tatum for a 1 year rental, I don’t see anyone in that roster that’s better than the Lakers prospects.

There’s not a better offer than LA b/c I definitely don’t see Boston giving up Tatum and 1st round picks we know how DA is :lol:

Pels and the league just being petty....

I keep reading this “better offers” from
Boston, but unless Ainge is giving up on Tatum for a 1 year rental, I don’t see anyone in that roster that’s better than the Lakers prospects.
Ya but turn in any national media news outlet and they constantly talking about how they will wait for Boston who has better offer. It’s so frustrating. Same media that rags on how horrible Lonzo Ball is. Like they don’t even watch him play.

Also, Shannon sharpe said the other day if he could choose to keep ANY of the players it would be zubac. Lol l

And really if you look at those Boston picks, they aren’t that great. Specifically for this draft, which isn’t very deep imo.

I don't want to get rid of Kuz for AD at all, I see no sense in that. What are you going to do next year and the year after? Everyone wants to win now yet GS ain't going nowhere this year and possibly next year.

The news today :pimp:. Kyrie saying he doesn’t owe anyone **** and AD saying Celtics ain’t a option
that gives all the leverage to AD/RP/US

AD is a rental and now kyrie isn't even 100% committed..

in a perfect world... the lakers might even be able to come in hot and be like look bruh you aint getting NADA from BOS so you taking BI/Zo and we keeping Kuz lmao

Why did we stop going to Ingram? He was playing well and we just stopped going to him?

Why did Zubac only play 17 mins? McGee and Chandler were getting abused.

I'm glad we won but this game should have been over a lot sooner and had no business going to overtime.
Are you questioning Luke's coaching decisions?
tenor1.gif

**** the Pelicans....

Give them Zubac, KCP, Hart, Kuz and number 1 pick and lets end this.

If i'm Magic i'm pulling off that godfather deal and telling them, go see what else is out there, and come back if you serious.

At this point no reason we shouldn't get to keep AT LEAST 1 of the 3 young guys (Lonzo/Ingram/Kuz) **** it i'm going to be greedy and try to keep 2.

Magic needs to know that someone will come in the off-season and don't make a desperate play for AD. KD/KLAY/KYRIE/KAWHI we can get one of these guys

Back
Top Bottom