**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers had all these top picks and they turned into straight bums. I don’t see the Lakers winning a title in the next 10-15 years unfortunately.

we Played Tyson & Javale a combined 21 minutes last night vs a team who is second in points in the paint & has no outside shooting :smh:

McGee was so good entering the season too

Guess shoulda knew that wasn’t sustainable lol
Dude was blocking shots and giving like 10 ppg

Lebron........ of all ******* people is talking about FOCUSING ON BASKETBALL... The Same Guy who in the past two weeks alone has shot a HBO TV show, Announced a new Space Jam & is "A&R'n" a 2 Chainz album. There's no way these young kids could really like this dude

How the **** have people dealt with this man on their team for so long:smh:

Lebron........ of all ****ing people is talking about FOCUSING ON BASKETBALL... The Same Guy who in the past two weeks alone has shot a HBO TV show, Announced a new Space Jam & is "A&R'n" a 2 Chainz album. There's no way these young kids could really like this dude

How the **** have people dealt with this man on their team for so long:smh:
Prob cuz that hasn’t affected his game lol

Kuz pulling ig thot g strings and has been on and off and bad on def
The vets like lance and rondo have been really bad. Rondo just shows small stretches of good play but he’s and on def
Lance I don’t think should be getting a lot of min anymore

Their def jus wack and as an entire team they don’t have a lot of focus lol

I don’t see the Lakers winning a title in the next 10-15 years unfortunately.
tenor.gif

They're gonna do something incredibly stupid this summer if they don't get a max. Their only goal since being brought on and probably even before that has been to build something around LeBron. If they strike out they're going to make a short sighted trade, they've already shown they don't understand how to value assets

Last edited:
They're gonna do something incredibly stupid this summer if they don't get a max. Their only goal since being brought on and probably even before that has been to build something around LeBron. If they strike out they're going to make a short sighted trade, they've already shown they don't understand how to value asets

Yeah, I can totally see us making a panic move like offering Kemba Walker the max.

Seriously though, this needs to be the last season of us doing this BS. at some point, we have to build a team and not just be in "wait on free agency mode". I don't think the fan base is going to buy another full season of "wait until the summer"

Back
Top Bottom