**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Agree but this is the worst part of sports journalism. It’s all about politics. People are too afraid to spurn their sources or compromise any potential relationship. LFR is really the only media who dgaf. But even then he’s still somewhat considerate and diplomatic when asking questions or talking about the team on Twitter. Cranjis routinely flames the team but he’s not involved with the lakers and probably will never be because of it. The lakers have something all these media people desire—whether that’s a job, access, a connection, intel to further their writing career etc— and they’re all too scared to **** that up by asking tough/legitimate questions. They all sum puppets

Exactly. Those time warner access Lakers interviews with Pelinka are complete jokes. They just lob him softballs and don’t challenge anything he says

IgnorantEnchantedLacewing-small.gif

Been saying it since my username was “Ballcontrol”

Lonzo is our future. That guy just knows how to play and when he’s playing we are a completely different team. Don’t let the national media fool you in thinking he sucks. He is the real deal. Open your eyes
i like him just need to work on the scoring aspect of his game. he does everything else really well. oh and FTs lol

echoing what Bron said but people wanna get butthurt lol

i like him just need to work on the scoring aspect of his game. he does everything else really well. oh and FTs lol

You don't think that's an indictment against Bron? Same guy who the other day came out and said ok..NOW it's time to get urgent. Kinda. Normally I don't like to play with urgency this soon, it's only been 60 games. But I'll turn it on, just watch. It starts at the top

You don't think that's an indictment against Bron? Same guy who the other day came out and said ok..NOW it's time to get urgent. Kinda. Normally I don't like to play with urgency this soon, it's only been 60 games. But I'll turn it on, just watch. It starts at the top
eh. maybe.

but bron been coasting then changing gears Post-ASG since 2014 lol
Bron and Kuz both right tho that the entire team needs to play with urgency. The vets efforts have been *** too :lol:

Team pissing me off. All them loses to bad teams + blown leads now look at the Spurs and Clippers both slipping. We should be at least the 6th right now. Told y'all it wouldn't matter how bad teams ahead of us are playing if we keep not showing up.

hope they can beat the Mavs by double digits and get some confidence going
the HOU game should have been a huge momentum booster but they laid a huge egg yyesterday

This sounds like he’s talking about Bron. By no sense of urgency he’s talking about Bron walking back on defense. Or Bron allowing dudes to blow by without rotating. It’s pitiful when the other team is in transition after a missed shot or turnover and Lebron doesn’t even enter the frame until they score or the shot clock is down to 14. Who the hell takes 5 seconds to stand their in disbelief and then another 10 seconds to walk back?

I gotta give Kuz some credit though. He’s been passive aggressive at times but he is the only one even challenging Bron. He’s shown frustration after Bron missed a rotation. He comes out saying this basically pointing at Bron. During a timeout Kuz and Bron appeared to be having some sort of *energized* discussion. Other young dudes and vets bow down to Bron. At least Kuz is challenging Bron even if it ain’t always assertive. It’s more than anyone else.

hope they can beat the Mavs by double digits and get some confidence going
the HOU game should have been a huge momentum booster but they laid a huge egg yyesterday
Don’t sleep on Dallas those have been munch tougher games than they should have been. I actually would be surprised if we won, guys are playing well right now with nothing to lose. Kuz gives no damns hanging out with Kobe he just don’t care who it is. However I wish he was better on defense to help his statement hold more weight.

Last I heard DJ wasn’t getting bought out

It’s good for Kuz to have that sort of report with Bron tho imo. They need to have another wnergized discussion lmao

And you can talk about Bron def but everyone def is ***. I post clips the other day kuz has 0 defensive IQ :lol:

Throughout all of this, everyone needs to remember how many games Bron missed due to injury.

If anything at all, thats what will be the killer no matter if they make it or not.

Throughout all of this, everyone needs to remember how many games Bron missed due to injury.

If anything at all, thats what will be the killer no matter if they make it or not.
doesn't matter lol
more fuel for the bron hate

still has a good mount of games left and a chance to make it though but there's def some dysfunction within the team

DLo, Randle, Clarkson, Nance, Zubac, Bryant, Svi, Lopez, Lou.

Rondo, Lance, Javale, Hart, Muscala, Bullock, Beasley, Bron.

:frown:

We realistically could have had

Zo/Clarkson
DLo/Svi
Ingram/Kuzma
Randle/Nance
Zubac/Bryant

And space for 2 top FA in July, yes? (Along with this years first, and Wagner (if you care to include him)

And in theory, we still could have bought the Hart and/or Kuz pick without any other dealing.

My heart man. My heart.

They better sign Kawhi and deal for AD, cuz if not....... :smh:

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom