**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

0b54ukvg4ki21.jpg

They're going to be boxed in this summer and have to spend the money. The only question is whether it's a multi-year contract to a Boogie/Butler/Kemba level player or handing out one year contracts again (doubtful).

They're gonna do something incredibly stupid this summer if they don't get a max. Their only goal since being brought on and probably even before that has been to build something around LeBron. If they strike out they're going to make a short sighted trade, they've already shown they don't understand how to value assets

If they miss out on the tier 1 free agents, how do you guys feel about Tobias Harris for the max?

Wouldn’t mind boogie

Idk about butler

Kemba interesting cuz he’s kinda like a poor man Kyrie lol

We really can't afford to give up the farm anymore if Bron isn't a top 5 player going forward.
Gonna have to hit some level of FA and retain 1/3 young guys. Preferably 2 tho imo

BI is starting to turn a bit of a corner in my eyes but he still needs some work

I love Kuz but he does have a knack of lowkey going ghost. There’s a lot of things Bron has to iron out too. Rondo has been bad too tho saw a clip of him trying to bounce pass and it got stolen lmao

Gonna have to hit some level of FA and retain 1/3 young guys. Preferably 2 tho imo

BI is starting to turn a bit of a corner in my eyes but he still needs some work

I love Kuz but he does have a knack of lowkey going ghost. There’s a lot of things Bron has to iron out too. Rondo has been bad too tho saw a clip of him trying to bounce pass and it got stolen lmao

If this summer goes as the disaster many are expecting we need to look beyond these next 2 seasons of Bron. He'll be cool making movies and albums anyway. Keep the youngsters and build for the future independent of his clownish demands and pray he leaves after 2021.

For the money we paid Beasley, Lance and Rondo we could have had Lopez, Zubac and Thomas Bryant

Still waiting for the esteemed Laker apologist beat writers to hold Magic and Rob’s feet to the flame. It’s like they’re allergic to asking tough questions.

have no idea what is gonna happen this summer, still too early. I just hope The Lakers learned their lesson Last time they wasted cap on two complete nobodies. If we can't get a True Max Player KD/Kawhi/Kyrie/ Klay etc etc... Don't waste all our cap on one player... Just Try to build a deeper squad around our young guys.

Hell I wouldn't be opposed to bringing Randle back for about 20 a year,

Still waiting for the esteemed Laker apologist beat writers to hold Magic and Rob’s feet to the flame. It’s like they’re allergic to asking tough questions.
Agree but this is the worst part of sports journalism. It’s all about politics. People are too afraid to spurn their sources or compromise any potential relationship. LFR is really the only media who dgaf. But even then he’s still somewhat considerate and diplomatic when asking questions or talking about the team on Twitter. Cranjis routinely flames the team but he’s not involved with the lakers and probably will never be because of it. The lakers have something all these media people desire—whether that’s a job, access, a connection, intel to further their writing career etc— and they’re all too scared to **** that up by asking tough/legitimate questions. They all sum puppets

What could we honestly get for a 34 year old Bron in a trade?

It'll never happen but Riley has been in his feels over Bron lately and I think he'd definitely be open to a trade. Problem is no way Bron is tryna leave because of all his ventures. Fans would really have to make it clear that he's not wanted..

Been saying it since my username was “Ballcontrol”

Lonzo is our future. That guy just knows how to play and when he’s playing we are a completely different team. Don’t let the national media fool you in thinking he sucks. He is the real deal. Open your eyes

Been saying it since my username was “Ballcontrol”

Lonzo is our future. That guy just knows how to play and when he’s playing we are a completely different team. Don’t let the national media fool you in thinking he sucks. He is the real deal. Open your eyes

Son can't have even stay on the court.

Why you change the SN and avi?

Back
Top Bottom