**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

12FEB2BB-199E-4733-BDBF-F35C693139D8.jpeg
Dudes looking like valuable members of a team, then you factor in that LeBron gets lion share they could easily be doing 26/27 a game each.

what i said was yall been hating him for years which is facts lol

i didn't say the criticism of this year is invalid :lol:

he my guy but he fuggin up fasho lmao

just don't think he's 100% the reason why as you guys make it out to be

prob like 50

He's 80% and at least with Kobe you knew exactly where he stood. Bron a passive aggressive two faced peon. Talking about he love this team, no you don't *****. You tried to get rid of everybody. And dude takes zero accountability for anything.

Lebron will never be traded so let’s just forget about that idea

No team will take him as he ages and with his salary/toxicity.....and it’s bad PR for Magic and the Lakers to trade “the goat”

I agree with your 2nd statement for big market teams, but a small market team that will never be able to sign a superstar would definitely make the deal considering they would get him for 2 years. All that extra profit from having Bron in town is worth it to them.

Speaking in hypotheticals, what if trading him allowed us to get, lets say, KD and kawhi in the summer. You think the fanbase would be upset?

*I know this would never happen, but **** it it's an interesting situation to think about :lol: I personally don't think our fanbase would be too upset if that was the end result.

He's 80% and at least with Kobe you knew exactly where he stood. Bron a passive aggressive two faced peon. Talking about he love this team, no you don't *****. You tried to get rid of everybody. And dude takes zero accountability for anything.
Lmao

But he ain’t the one making the calls to dell demps man!! But obviously I’m sure if Bron said no don’t trade these guys then magic might not have offered the entire el esgundo zip code lol

Kobe and Bron both trash leaders :lol:

Him & Zo being hurt have absolutely killed us. Especially defensively.

People want to talk about everything but basketball man. A lot of pushing agendas and patting selfs on the back.
As someone who will go on the record and say I don't like LeBron. However when he balls he balls, but don't come here saying one thing, doing another, and then giving half effort in the process. Like dude we brought you in here to teach these young bucks, but you trying to get rid of them, also we brought you here to deliver a championship. Going half speed until the all star break is NOT the example we want the young guys to learn. Come on man they are looking up to you, as a leader I think he failed them and us the fans this year.

It’s probably 40% Bron
50% Luke
20% lakers front office
10% Marco Nunez

Bron been so bad we almost forgot about Luke. But here an excellent article from Cranjis

Just read this

Long read but PHENOMENAL analysis imo

And your %s of fault are in line with mine lol

Anyway Luke and the staff gotta go

But also Bron gotta just ball man lol
He always wanna be mr. Pass the ball get team involved team success but he needs to just. BALL. Lmao

Thank God JJJ is out tonight.

If we win and the 3 teams in front of lose, we’d only be 1 loss back of the 7th seed.

Hopefully no early foul trouble for BI again.

Back
Top Bottom