**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Last I heard DJ wasn’t getting bought out

It’s good for Kuz to have that sort of report with Bron tho imo. They need to have another wnergized discussion lmao

And you can talk about Bron def but everyone def is ***. I post clips the other day kuz has 0 defensive IQ :lol:
Since Faye a psychology prodigy lemme break it down for y’all

Kuz tries to project himself to be an alpha more than he is at this point. I can tell by his nature, background, upbringing, mannerisms, interactions with others etc. a good example is him getting dunked on by Boogie and shying away from any confrontation. If you an alpha you get back up immediately and check dude. You don’t let no man stand over you like that. When shots fly you duckin or you shootin back?

Second, if he really was with the ****s he would call Bron *** out and tell him how it is to his face. This passive aggressive **** ain’t it. Reason why Kobe was so respected was because he kept it 100. You knew where you stood and how he felt. This dude at 21 was confronting Shaq about his commitment. Shaq was a perennial all star at this point, an MVP, and the most dominant player in the game. Kobe ain’t give one **** about Shaqs accolades. It don’t matter who you are, Kuz should call Bron *** out for walking on defense and pointing fingers on defense instead of rotating. Those are true leadership qualities

Rn Kuz ain’t entirely comfortable telling Bron what’s up. Nobody else is even close cause they scared. That spirited discussion Kuz had in the huddle was promising (looked like he was rejecting Bron instead of just agreeing or taking the blame). But still he ain’t fully assertive. By virtue of being the oldest young dude, and him wanting to be the “man”, it is his job to check Bron.

And lastly Kuz May be cheeks on defense too.. but it isn’t due to a lack of effort. Mental lapses, maybe. Lack of technique maybe. But he ain’t walking, sleeping, or watching players blow by. The lack of effort Bron gives is 100% inexcusable and 100x worse than low IQ. And then dude wanna talmbout activating god mode. ***** **** outta here wit ya goofy ***

Last edited:
Draymond signing with Klutch? Que rumors galore.
Just as long as HE doesn't end up on the Lakers.
Julius can do whatever he wants.
We have Lebron James.

We good.
:rofl::rofl:
We lose to the Grizzlies season is over...

Leave Luke asss @ the nearest Fried Chicken shack too
You mean "accidently" have the bus leave him. Again.
fayetnam fayetnam
Yeah man I have faith in Kuz getting to that point, year 2/3 of Bron. He might get in Bron **** on court. I can give him a slight pass right now because this is "the best player" in the game. This is the "GOAT" I don't expect to many more passes going forward.

Throughout all of this, everyone needs to remember how many games Bron missed due to injury.

If anything at all, thats what will be the killer no matter if they make it or not.
Yeah missing those 18 games played a part but this team has been blowing leads and losing bad all year.

DLo, Randle, Clarkson, Nance, Zubac, Bryant, Svi, Lopez, Lou.

Rondo, Lance, Javale, Hart, Muscala, Bullock, Beasley, Bron.

:frown:

We realistically could have had

Zo/Clarkson
DLo/Svi
Ingram/Kuzma
Randle/NanceZubac/Bryant

And space for 2 top FA in July, yes? (Along with this years first, and Wagner (if you care to include him)

And in theory, we still could have bought the Hart and/or Kuz pick without any other dealing.

My heart man. My heart.

They better sign Kawhi and deal for AD, cuz if not....... :smh:
Have you seen Clarkson and Nance in Cleveland? Svi is a non factor. DLo is the only one worth wondering about and he dug himself in a hole by being a rat. Ain't no max FA coming to that team you just laid out. They would win 39 games max.

Zo/Clarkson
DLo/Svi
Ingram/Kuzma
Randle/Nance
Zubac/Bryant

And space for 2 top FA in July, yes? (Along with this years first, and Wagner (if you care to include him)

And in theory, we still could have bought the Hart and/or Kuz pick without any other dealing.

My heart man. My heart.

I Liked the route of keeping the young guys, but this is EXTREMELY wishful thinking, young guys need time & opportunity to develop, not to mention Randle gotta get paid, D'Lo gotta get paid, Nance & clarkson did get paid etc etc.

big slate of games today.

Lakers need the W.
Mavs vs Clippers
Spurs vs Nets
Kings vs T'Wolves

would be dope if clips, spurs and kings lost but im thinking they'll all win :lol:

I Liked the route of keeping the young guys, but this is EXTREMELY wishful thinking, young guys need time & opportunity to develop, not to mention Randle gotta get paid, D'Lo gotta get paid, Nance & clarkson did get paid etc etc.

It's not wishful at all it's impractical. That game when we started all 5 draft picks was the first time that's happened in NBA history and yet somehow we keeping 10 of em? No team in the history of the league keeps that many draft picks together. It was always going to be a consolation and hopefully picking the top 3 to build around long term.

Last edited:
big slate of games today.

Lakers need the W.
Mavs vs Clippers
Spurs vs Nets
Kings vs T'Wolves

would be dope if clips, spurs and kings lost but im thinking they'll all win :lol:

Spurs on a back to back against a young BK team on the road... there's a big chance.
Clips on a back to back also, but i think they take a W
T'wolves aren't out of the playoff race themselves & actually are only a game back... there dangerous.

Spurs on a back to back against a young BK team on the road... there's a big chance.
Clips on a back to back also, but i think they take a W
T'wolves aren't out of the playoff race themselves & actually are only a game back... there dangerous.
yeah that one was tricky but i think it would help more of the kings lost than if the wolves did no? lol

BK has been good and spurs just lost last night so maybe but idk
I think Clippers win too.. they've been pissing me off lmao

**** pisses me off

The spurs game at home
Knicks and Cavs at home
Orlando TWICE
Houston game Gordon buzzer beater
SAC buzzer beater
Atlanta
Pelicans no AD

Imagine if we had only lost 5 of these games instead of ALL NINE. We be fighting for home court advantage right now SMH

12FEB2BB-199E-4733-BDBF-F35C693139D8.jpeg

Zo/Clarkson
DLo/Svi
Ingram/Kuzma
Randle/Nance
Zubac/Bryant

My heart man. My heart.

But but...24K magic!!!

BI has been pretty consistent in terms of produciton

I feel like Kuz will have a big game and look really really good then he'll have a few quiet games where he's scoring a bit but looks almost invisible most of the time

also saw a stat that BI/Kuz/Hart are shooting 4% worse from 3 rn and have made like 120+ or so less than last year at this time

and no i am no trying to absolve Bron right now. he's been playing way too much facilitator for me.
he better figure it out. im sure the injury got him out of shape or it might be nagging him or w/e but he can't be trying to be PG-first, scorer-second. has to be the other way around rn imo.

Lebron will never be traded so let’s just forget about that idea

No team will take him as he ages and with his salary/toxicity.....and it’s bad PR for Magic and the Lakers to trade “the goat”

what i said was yall been hating him for years which is facts lol

i didn't say the criticism of this year is invalid :lol:

he my guy but he fuggin up fasho lmao

just don't think he's 100% the reason why as you guys make it out to be

prob like 50

Seen this thread on twitter and it made me :lol:

Idk about cussing in they face like Bean but Bron should’ve kept those comments in-house

Both Bron and Bean poor leaders to young team mates lol I think they give better advice to young players outside their Locker room
(Bean to Kyrie, Tatum, etc. Bron to Simmons and shoot ago Zo before he came to LA)

I can’t WAIT for Luke to play more lineups with LeBron and Rondo at the same time. It’s literally the stupidest combination we can run out there and we still do it.

Rondo brings negative value on the court when he’s paired up with Lebron.

The Rondo/Lance/Tyson combination KILLS me too. I know our bench is thin but comeon son what are we doing? We lose 10 points anytime this combo plays.

I can’t WAIT for Luke to play more lineups with LeBron and Rondo at the same time. It’s literally the stupidest combination we can run out there and we still do it.

Rondo brings negative value on the court when he’s paired up with Lebron.

The Rondo/Lance/Tyson combination KILLS me too. I know our bench is thin but comeon son what are we doing? We lose 10 points anytime this combo plays.
Rondo/lance/ty is like a net -42 or some ish lmao

Back
Top Bottom