**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

0DB8C782-82E4-4F1E-B90F-6A7520DB7E5F.gif

I thought the young guys hadn't been there before and lacked the sense of urgency? Hmmm...

damn so Bron must be going passive aggressive in the media about the vets lol
post-ASW kuz and especially BI have been solid like no cap lol

Kuz just gotta work on his defensive IQ and Bron gotta stop being stuck in cement lol guy piss me off sometimes :lol:

Zo got to work on his upper body in the summer but not really able to strengthen the lower half due to his knee surgery. His ability to have a full offseason finally to tune his game AND body will pay big dividends for us.

Yup this Kuz sayin Luke cappin

Prob Luke maybe?

Seen something earlier today where Bron was praising BI and Kuz for their recent play

Whatever it is tho it's a bad look for sure lol

Unless he's beefing with Bron praising him after the shoot around

Luke capping to save his job?

but at the same time i keep watching the play and def was bad on Kuz too lol boy got no D fundamentals and Bron is a gottdam stattue

Doubt if he even follows LFR :lol:
dont have to follow them to see it tho. pretty sure it got to him.

we'll see though. there's def been some tension with Kuz and Bron and/or Luke
I just think the cap thing is coming more towards Luke tho

Luke is the coach that freezes Kuz out ALL the time when he's hot and now he's blaming Kuz for Bron's defensive mistake?
even if Bruno is open "by design" can't say that "kuz was supposed to do xyz" lol cuz it's directly putting it on Kuz

in his quote he's talking about "bron did a good job and was supposed to rotate the big.. Kuz was supposed to stint" or some ish like that lol

dont get me wrong tho it could be about Bron or something even tho he was praising him and BI today lmao

I just don't want it to be about Bron :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom