**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It’s about Luke discussing the defensive responsibilities on that open Bruno 3.
i think so too

Luke kinda throwing Kuz under the bus
not a good look. might be trying to salvage his job lmao

both Bron and Kuz were bad on that defensive possession (kuz jumping on a pass and etc)(bron not moving), but to have your coach publically say that idk man lol

been telling y'all i think Luke has been losing the players esp the young ones.
end of the day though we'll never know.

i think there is some beef with them and Bron but ive been feeling like there's more beef with Luke. the lack of prep, motivation, the rotations, freezing out players, keeping players in too long. etc. now these comments lol

i get y'all hate lebron but has to be more than just him. he's a polarizing media troll tho for sure

Zo got to work on his upper body in the summer but not really able to strengthen the lower half due to his knee surgery. His ability to have a full offseason finally to tune his game AND body will pay big dividends for us.
Or to whoever they trade him to. Maybe for a vet like Muscala

LividBouncyBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I'm telling you all, we're not going to see Lonzo for the rest of the season. By the time he's 100% healthy will be so far out of the playoffs that there will be no point in bringing him back.

Just get used to Lonzo missing half the season from here on out. These are no longer fluke injuries, he's officially injury-prone.

What should he be doing? Would it be a better look if you were stern and serious with his teammates? Let's be serious here, you'd be complaining regardless of what LeBron does.
if clips of bron surfaced like that all brooding and stern doing practice we'd hear

"not good leader" or things of that nature lol
prob hear "he's killing the team with his overbearing negativity" lol

:lol: funny How every little thing gets dissected when the team is losing
kuz literally just takes a peek at what bron is doing and then goes to shoot FTs that he missins but its a "tell-tale" sign of dysfunction :lol:

What should he be doing? Would it be a better look if you were stern and serious with his teammates? Let's be serious here, you'd be complaining regardless of what LeBron does.
The team morale is in the gutter. 75% due to Bron. Dude is really out here throwing his hands up and pointing at his teammates on live TV when he ain’t even putting forth effort himself. He then goes and throws the team under the bus in post game interviews and takes no accountability.

All I’m saying is this dude needs to smooth things over with the team first. He is the only one acting joyous. That isolates yourself some more when everyone is upset. It literally makes them resent him more.

Imagine you cheated on ya girl.. and then the next day you tell her well it’s mostly your fault..then the next day you havin fun, dancing, like that **** don’t mean nothing no more. **** don’t work like that. There is steps to repairing relationships. You a unit. You can’t act happy unless the team happy. Bron gotta stop with this bipolar ****

Really feeling like F the season. Kuz do your thang with the IG chicks, enjoy it. Ingram what ever good kush Snoop dropping off on these off days keep inhaling, LeBron re-read the Space Jam 2 rough draft, Luke just keep being yourself man.

giphy (4).gif

Fully expect major effort to start the game and dialed back effort in the 3rd with no effort in the fourth.

Back
Top Bottom