**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yup
As much as I hate LeBron, you can’t be serious about this. Who gives a **** if he’s been to the hood. I dont care. Just win baby win.

Except he didn't win either. So he didn't deliver and he didn't endear himself and yall wonder why we hate him :lol:. Yall just aint got no home training. First thing you do when you go to somebody's house before you put your skid marks on their couch and dig all in the fridge, you gotta say what's up to mom and pops. Now they see that you got some sense, they like you and they don't mind you slurping up all the Capri Suns. Who even raised yall? :smh:

Yup

Except he didn't win either. So he didn't deliver and he didn't endear himself and yall wonder why we hate him :lol:. Yall just aint got no home training. First thing you do when you go to somebody's house before you put your skid marks on their couch and dig all in the fridge, you gotta say what's up to mom and pops. Now they see that you got some sense, they like you and they don't mind you slurping up all the Capri Suns. Who even raised yall? :smh:

What!? So he has to say hi to other towns because he’s a Laker? He is a professional athlete, a businessman, not a ****in friend next door.

What!? So he has to say hi to other towns because he’s a Laker? He is a professional athlete, a businessman, not a ****in friend next door.

Exactly. And that's why he gets hated. Isn't this obvious :lol:. He's not obligated to do it but he's an outsider and it would behoove him to endear himself to the locals so it doesn't look like he's just coming here to further his agenda

Exactly. And that's why he gets hated. Isn't this obvious :lol:. He's not obligated to do it but he's an outsider and it would behoove him to endear himself to the locals so it doesn't look like he's just coming here to further his agenda

You guys are in a fantasy world if you think any of that **** matters in the big picture.

Yup

Well I am definitely not inviting you to sit on my couch

man, i think laker fans are becoming crazier with losing culture for 6 yrs straight :lol:
Ya man. We are ******* losing it. That’s why I stopped watching and following their day to day news. It’s too much. 90 percent is BS. I’ll tune in July 1st. Then again when season starts. Not wasting my time on this extra ****

Bron wanna come to LA actin like his past accomplishments make him deserving of praise and appreciation in LA. Hell nah *****. This ain’t Cleveland. Hang one in the rafters first. And if you ain’t doin that then you gotta do other things. You claimin La? Build a school out here then. Go in the inner city n give away them brons. Tap in with the hood and the fans. You really fw nipsey like that? Do more instead of thinkin the .003 cents you contributed by listening to victory lap 100 times on Spotify is enough. Instead of filmin movies why don’t dude get Zo Kuz n Ingram in the gym and help them grow. Instead his biggest contribution so far is puttin ****** onto some Cabarnet Sauvignon.

dudes really complaining lebron a fake fan of nipsey and not hanging out in the hood? reminded why i stopped coming in here as often :lol:

I can't even fathom these last two pages. :smh: :lol:

Let's get the #2 pick again and sign a 2nd Max and get things back to normal.

I thought it was obvious but I guess not. This is the type of **** I'm talking about. Just show your face. He came to the drew when he was with Miami, why not now? Magic is the prince of LA because of how much he gave back to the city. LeBron has the air of a guy that wants to see how much he can benefit from being here and not the other way around. And to make it worse his Laker legacy is that of a loser. That's the rubber that's been stamped on his forehead and he hasn't done much of anything to convince people otherwise

Reactions: MVP
Your idea I get. Nothin wrong there.

It's been 10 months. Relax. Give him time.

People nitpicking waaaaaaaaay too much these days.

He signed for 4 years. Let him get there, we'll see how it turns out.

Kobe wasn't even friends with his teammates for like a decade, let's slow down a smidge. :lol:

Reactions: DLF
He should've been doing it as soon as he got here tbh. Knowing people didn't want him to come, he could've smoothed that over with some goodwill. Instead he teased an appearance at blaze pizza and then never showed up. Pretty sure people were waiting in line and everything. Now after this debacle of a season he's hated even more than when he first showed up. It would be one thing if it was a one off but add it to his file and it builds a case against his character and intentions. Nobody thought he came here to play basketball anyway

Reactions: MVP
y'all wildin'

let's just get back to you guys ****ting on his on-court lethargic play and locker-room breaking trade manipulations

Back
Top Bottom