**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I totally get what you guys are saying about LeBron not embracing LA but the detail with which y’all go into and the streets and hoods he needs to visit is what’s funny

He just needs to go to a few dodgers games with Magic. Show up to a LA event with some actors. Done deal

I totally get what you guys are saying about LeBron not embracing LA but the detail with which y’all go into and the streets and hoods he needs to visit is what’s funny

He just needs to go to a few dodgers games with Magic. Show up to a LA event with some actors. Done deal
I think that is fair, think asking him to go into the "hoods" is unreasonable. I think he was already in the negative in my book on how he did the Blaze event.

I can understand him going into hoods in Cleveland since that is his city.

this

i think he eventually will too
first big break he's had in years he's prob trying to take advantage with his fam much as he can

Assuming he plays here 4 years and no chip, with great stats......y’all think he gets a jersey in the rafters?

I guess anything possible if 50 ****ed Vivica

D5A_NHAU8AAmaeI.jpg

KobeJerseyPop.gif

Assuming he plays here 4 years and no chip, with great stats......y’all think he gets a jersey in the rafters?

I guess anything possible if 50 ****ed Vivica
nah no ring no retirement imo
and im a big bron guy lol

i mean if he passes kareem as a laker then MAYBE but idk i don't see it

and if he DOES win i'll see the jersey retirement but def not a statue lol

I think you're reading too much into it. It's just another thing to dislike about LeBron since we don't have basketball to talk about. Besides the team, he's failing off court in a publicity/branding/marketing perspective. Just an example but a guy like Steph's 'brand' right now is this wholesome family man that's loved by the city. Lebron's brand right now is a guy who came to LA to make movies, get rid of his teammates and serve himself. I don't think that's really deniable. But again just some aimless non basketball talk

I’ve poured up and hit the hookah spots with Lebron and Randy on more than one occasion

Bron is cool in my book :smile:

Lebron was never gonna get that next level Kobe love regardless... To me it makes no sense for him to try to win fans over by doing anything but winning games.

He just needs to yet his body right for next season and hope make a splash this Summer.

Winning cures ALL

why laker fans want lebron to go mingle when he cant bring the team to the playoffs?

its a bad idea and people will just attack him with bad words in public

he needs to win first and win the lakers fans first before going to be seen in the public area:D

Lebron was never gonna get that next level Kobe love regardless... To me it makes no sense for him to try to win fans over by doing anything but winning games.

He just needs to yet his body right for next season and hope make a splash this Summer.

Winning cures ALL
you see that psycho *** laugh he had yesterday from his IG story?

dude knows something (i hope) :lol:

Today, on the Mason and Ireland Show on ESPN 710 AM, co-host Steve Mason shed some light and gave the following statement about Linda Rambis’ influence within the Lakers organization:

“I’m glad somebody finally wrote (about Linda Rambis), because I never felt comfortable just saying Linda Rambis’ name. But Jeanie and Linda are together running the Lakers. They are running the Lakers. They are joined at the hip. That is Jeanie’s main advisor, lead advisor, director of special operations or whatever the heck it is. But she and Jeanie are operating in tandem.”

Co-host, John Ireland, the voice of the Los Angeles Lakers, then offered his observation:

I will say this: I think Jeanie trusts Linda more than any other person there. I think she trusts Kurt (Rambis). I think Kurt is going to be involved in whatever new hire…he gets involved.”

Back
Top Bottom