**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Crazy how Jeanie hasn’t learned from the Kobe twilight years when we kept striking out on FAs.

This summer is legit the last shot we have cuz 35-36-37 year old Lebron ain’t attracting nathan

Kobe is trying to make Magic Johnson money. How the **** does grueling away being the PBO for the Lakers help him in anyway?

That’s really what’s wrong with this franchise lol.

“We’re struggling and we’ve hit a roadblock, what should we do?”

“Hire a former Laker to do it! It’s the Laker way. They know what it means to be a Laker!”

You’re a multi billion dollar corporation that ppl would kill to work for. It’s a dream job but the only qualifications are: “Do you know Jeanie Buss?”

Crazy how Jeanie hasn’t learned from the Kobe twilight years when we kept striking out on FAs.

This summer is legit the last shot we have cuz 35-36-37 year old Lebron ain’t attracting nathan

35-37 year old LeBron > post Achilles Kobe. Mitch and Jim giving a 35 year old post Achilles injury a huge contract was an awful decision.

Anthony Davis in his prime requesting to play with Lebron = LMA, Melo & Derozen passing up playing with Kobe

That’s some funny math.

Anthony Davis in his prime requesting to play with Lebron = LMA, Melo & Derozen passing up playing with Kobe

That’s some funny math.

He didn't request ONLY to play with Lebron and the fact of the matter is he can't choose or make that happen now. If he doesn't get here this summer I'd be interested if his feelings change when he's not dealt here when Bron is in year 17 and still declining.

And we going to just completely ignore the giant elephant in the room of Klutch just happening to represent both AD and Bron and how the perception is Rich is just trying to get his best friend some help.

I love Kobe
And Lebron is an all time great

But you can’t deny that players aren’t lining up to play with 35/36/37 year old stars past their primes

This summer will be it. We’ll see what happens.

He didn't request ONLY to play with Lebron and the fact of the matter is he can't choose or make that happen now. If he doesn't get here this summer I'd be interested if his feelings change when he's not dealt here when Bron is in year 17 and still declining.

And we going to just completely ignore the giant elephant in the room of Klutch just happening to represent both AD and Bron and how the perception is Rich is just trying to get his best friend some help.

MVP MVP real slick. :lol:

You been buying into this "nobody wants to play with Bron" story but AD's whole circle has come out saying he wants to and you like "Well not exactly...". Give it up pimp.

MVP MVP real slick. :lol:

You been buying into this "nobody wants to play with Bron" story but AD's whole circle has come out saying he wants to and you like "Well not exactly...". Give it up pimp.

He also said he wanted to play for the Knicks. I never said AD didn't want to play with Bron. I said it doesn't matter for the purposes of this summer since he's not a free agent. That's the entire point we have this summer to add without having to give up anything.

And again we'll see how adamant AD is about playing with Bron when he gets dealt elsewhere. Cause I remember PG was willing to play with Bron in CLE if traded there yet when he had that opportunity to come as a free agent, changed his tune.

vz24wiqkvlz21.jpg

i feel good about vogel. i think lebron’s going to work with him. he really doesn’t have enough time for a reset. frank could very well be the last decent coach of his nba career.

Very true
Remember they were down in the series and it took Wade and Bron having like 40 each to come back lol

I like how he got kinda pissed off after that disrespectful *** question about him being a last resort :lol:. Came back and said any player that's worth a damn wants to be coached hard etc. He's got some moxy

Weird. Is miles Simon being retained? Saw him shaking hands with Vogel yesterday. Thought he was Luke’s Arizona boy and would be let go.

Back
Top Bottom