**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Magic is ****in hilarious. Can’t even talk bad about him.

Literally told the owner, "Ima show up to work on Mondays, Wednesdays and two Fridays a month. That cool with you, Jeannie?" :rofl:

How does an NBA owner agree to this arrangement? Would Steve Balmer or any other component owner agree to this?

Last edited:
that Dave McMenaman questioning was beyond stupid... and I dont even give a ***t about Vogel

first, he couldnt even form a proper question... like a dumb kid fumbling for words...
second... the audacity and unprofessionalism displayed was ridiculous...
this dude aint even a Laker fan! He is a well known Knicks ***k rider and Kobe Hater...
so I dont even know why he would act like he is mad and go out of his way to do that to Vogel...

People say Magic kept it 100...

But Magic also wasn't totally invested in the job.

Magic should have said nothing. You can't bad mouth the franchise then say you want them to do well. He isn't helping us at all.

Literally told the owner, "Ima show up to work on Mondays, Wednesdays and two Fridays a month. That cool with you, Jeannie?" :rofl:

How does an NBA owner agree to this arrangement? Would Steve Balmer or any other component owner agree to this?
Bruh how is anybody just taking Magic’s word as gospel?
Look at that man’s life minus the money which he only had the opportunity to make by being friends with people Jerry Buss introduced him to.
Great husband:smh:
Great father:smh:
Great friend:smh:
Reputation of quitting jobs:smh:
Man of his word:smh:
He legit get treated like Trump with Republicans by basketball fans.
Always pay attention to who’s talking and who isn’t if you want to know the truth.

one thing for sure tho if you got both Bean and Bron in that FA meeting room it's a whole hell of a lot more enticing

One thing we wouldn't have to worry about with Bean is being all into the position either.

Honestly it's the logical choice if Rob is going to stay on.

you guys speak facts brethren
Bean would be able to help some of the youngin's too
I feel like Bron shows them more about "prep and approach to game"
where as Bean would be to really help them develop some of their skills

Everything Bean has touched so far has turned to gold. Plus he'd hold Bron accountable, and has a great relationship with every major free agent we need (Kawhi, Kyrie). Do it Jeanie.

Yeah and from what I know Bron really respects Bean and would listen to him lol
from what i know anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom