**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol I just hope we're not dumb enough to trade for Chris Paul:sick:
upload_2019-5-29_14-40-12.jpeg

i just have to believe that adam silver did the pelicans a solid and gifted them zion in exchange for letting AD go to the Lakers.

ratings are bleeding without lebron lol.

Glove
Malone
Nash
Lebron
Rondo
CP3
Wade
Melo
:lol:

OMG if we end up with AD and Kyrie

Celtics fans wet dream scenario in purple and gold :rofl:

Can we sign a max free agent + MLE + vets and then use the vet contracts as a salary filler + Ingram + Kuz + picks for Unibrow in December?

Can we sign a max free agent + MLE + vets and then use the vet contracts as a salary filler + Ingram + Kuz + picks for Unibrow in December?

Not in the same summer. All those vet contracts will have to be renounced to sign a max guy. Plus we only get the mini mid level since we aren't over the cap to start the summer so that's less of money to go around to get somebody.

Not in the same summer. All those vet contracts will have to be renounced to sign a max guy. Plus we only get the mini mid level since we aren't over the cap to start the summer so that's less of money to go around to get somebody.

I’m saying...

(In order)

Pick #4
Sign max Free agent
Use mini MLE
Sign vets to round up the roster

Trade for Unibrow in December/January when those vet contracts are elgible to be traded (and use the vet contracts along with like 2/3 young pieces to make the salaries match). Maybe this way we can keep one of BI/Zo with Lebron, Unibrow & max free agent.

Ideally we could just sign Kawhi and keep it rolling. But yea I get the same feeling I had when I wanted D'lo and Randle to stick around. Them boys gone |l

No way AD isn’t on a new roster by training camp.

New Zion era. They don’t want to start the new fresh era with negative drama

Yeah.

Kyrie/Bron/AD. If it happens I’m
Worried AD could become a Bosh/Kevin Love situation and idk if AD Is capable of that

Unless Bron turns into Bosh/Love

Yeah.

Worried AD could become a Bosh/Kevin Love situation and idk if AD Is capable of that

Bosh & Love are both HoFers but they’re not anywhere near Unibrow level. Unibrow would be putting up stupid numbers if he got to play with Bron.

Yeah.

The thing is that Bron is more than willing to let AD cook tho so I wouldn't be worried. It's not a similar situation to the Warriors where all three are competing for shots in a way.

I’m saying...

(In order)

Pick #4
Sign max Free agent
Use mini MLE
Sign vets to round up the roster

Trade for Unibrow in December/January when those vet contracts are elgible to be traded (and use the vet contracts along with like 2/3 young pieces to make the salaries match). Maybe this way we can keep one of BI/Zo with Lebron, Unibrow & max free agent.

No way AD isn't gone by media day. Griff going to move him in the summer.

IF we sign Kawhi or Kyrie which are the only max free agents that matter to be honest, that's the ONLY scenario I'm good with gutting the roster. Maybe with no other bidders at the table for AD if Boston is out and the Knicks package isn't as appealing maybe we can salvage one of the young guys, but that's the only scenario I see that happening.

If it’s kyrie ad Bron I believe
Kyrie gets most shots
AD second
Bron third
But of course there will be times where Bron takes more than AD

If it’s kyrie ad Bron I believe
Kyrie gets most shots
AD second
Bron third
But of course there will be times where Bron takes more than AD

I don't know if I want Kyrie taking the most shots but Bron should just transition into Magic Johnson full time in that case and when he goes to the bench let Myrie and AD cook.

Back
Top Bottom