**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Everyone in media was saying “no reason to take lakers offer. Just wait it will still be there!”

Not one member said that the offer might get worse. So far it has since zubac is not in the package anymore. Also, the pick may or May not be offered anymore since it’s the 4th pick. Like at the deadline everyone thought it was the 11th pick so LA was willing to just add it for the hell of it. As a sweetener. Now it may actually REPLACE one of BI Kuz or Ball in the deal. Like “take ball or the 4th pick” type deal etc.

Went to TJ Maxx yesterday and they had a full rack of Fanatics Ingram and Ball jerseys with $12 clearance stickers..

:ohwell:

Every day they wait to trade this guy his value drops. We offered them a lopsided deal and they refused to move him, so I’d just sit back and wait for them to get desperate around January.

Kuzma, Hart, 4, and a future 1st rounder... take it or leave it.
That sounds like a lot if you are going in with the mindset they are desperate.

Everyone in media was saying “no reason to take lakers offer. Just wait it will still be there!”

Not one member said that the offer might get worse. So far it has since zubac is not in the package anymore. Also, the pick may or May not be offered anymore since it’s the 4th pick. Like at the deadline everyone thought it was the 11th pick so LA was willing to just add it for the hell of it. As a sweetener. Now it may actually REPLACE one of BI Kuz or Ball in the deal. Like “take ball or the 4th pick” type deal etc.

It was just folks that didn't wanna see him go to the Lakers. :lol:

That Boston "great package" got worse and no other team has a realistic trade deal. BI, Kuz, Zo, Zupac and picks was by far the best deal they could get but the Pels wanted to act like a emotional girlfriend that can't accept it's over. Listening to other bitter teams in the league telling them not to deal with the Lakers.

It depends on what the other packages are, Knicks players are worse but they have the better pick. Maybe somebody like Denver comes in with a good package but the suitors aren't going to be there honestly. Boston being out of the mix is huge.

If Toronto wins it. I can see more teams willing to take the chance to take that leap. Even a team like the blazers may part with McCollum or something

It depends on what the other packages are, Knicks players are worse but they have the better pick. Maybe somebody like Denver comes in with a good package but the suitors aren't going to be there honestly. Boston being out of the mix is huge.

Do the Knicks have the better pick? Cuz Garland could easily turn out to be better than RJ Barrett.

If Toronto wins it. I can see more teams willing to take the chance to take that leap. Even a team like the blazers may part with McCollum or something

Possibly but they could have done that at the trade deadline and had more time to convince him as well. I don't think looking at the landscape that other teams' packages have gotten better.

If we talking about the main 4 assets (Zo, BI, Kuz, #4). 2 of the 4 is fair compensation, anything more and you hang up the phone.
I think it may end up bi, other you’ve guy and 4th + filler

That’s just me tho

Also hope all these zo rumors are just rumors lol

Mo and Josh are ultimately inconsequential in the scheme of things if they gotta be thrown in cool.

So a BI or Kuz or Zo/4/Mo/Hart is fine by me.

All that matters is how good Kurt Rob and Linda are at negotiating

I think WE are the desperate ones. No playoffs in six years and on the Lebron timeline. Lots of pressure to add a superstar

The Way i see it it's gonna be the 4th, Kuz & 1 of BI/ZO. which may be a bit of an overpay but after the way this season has played out there's no way ownership/management doesn't come away with something this summer. even if it's a force

All that matters is how good Kurt Rob and Linda are at negotiating

I think WE are the desperate ones. No playoffs in six years and on the Lebron timeline. Lots of pressure to add a superstar

We'll give up the farm then if that's the case.

Spectrum had a top 10 plays from BI video, reminded me how great he can be......man I hope we keep him. He’s special

The young guys are fun to watch.

Nobody wants to see bron put up 30 every night and still take the L
CelebratedDefiantBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

I do not think they need to send all 3 of the young guys
2/3 + pick is prob where it’s going to be

Prob be BI and Kuz to be honest
I would like to keep BI the most but end the center piece no matter what
Then zo cuz I think eventually he’s gonna be pretty good as a starting PG
Kuz last even tho he can bring it offensively I just dunno how much better he can get. He fits the most with Bron tho imo but zo defense is gonna be important in the West

No trading BI. We need to keep him and lock him down for the post Lebron Lakers. Kuz, 1st pick, Josh Hart, and some other player would be my dream scenario although I know it's not likely

Back
Top Bottom