**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This Brian WindHorsey idiot needs to get slapped... he called it a tremendous moment for the lakers and then said we got fleeced...
I heard thru the grape vine that Bron and RP put a sort of restraining order on him :lol: and cut him off
That’s why he been pretty salty recently lmaoo

Also if rondo comes back on the lowest deal it might not be the worst? AD and Klaw going to make up for a lot of defensive deficiencies
But I really do want them to get played s like Beverly, Ariza, etc

Bron
AD
Kawhi/Kyrie
Kuz
4.8 (JJ Red, Brooke?)
Wagner
Bonga

Minimums
Rondo
Javale
KCP
Melo
Vince
George Hill
Rudy Gay
2nd round pick purchased

Let's see how many of these get in.

I heard thru the grape vine that Bron and RP put a sort of restraining order on him :lol: and cut him off
That’s why he been pretty salty recently lmaoo

Also if rondo comes back on the lowest deal it might not be the worst? AD and Klaw going to make up for a lot of defensive deficiencies
But I really do want them to get played s like Beverly, Ariza, etc

lol yeah I read about that!

Is Kawhi a real possibility or more media click bait?

After seeing him chant "5 more years" with Lowry, I'm convinced Uncle Dennis is ok with having Kawhi stay there. Obviously its Kawhi's decision at the end of the day, but we know his unc definitely a center of influence.

Regardless, I'm just ready to get this roster filled out man.

Last edited:
Kawhi isn’t leaving a championship team to come here and play second fiddle to bron. That **** isn’t happening

Reactions: MVP
Kawhi isn’t leaving a championship team to come here and play second fiddle to bron. That **** isn’t happening

He's not leaving period at least for a couple seasons. We'll have our shot at him after Bron retires hopefully.

Yes on Rondo. But we need a young guard also to get lots of minutes and keep Rondo fresh throughout the year. His minutes need to be monitored as well as Lebron's. Look at what Toronto did this year with Kawhi's minutes.
I'd also like Lance back too. You always need that dog/crazy guy on your team. He played well last year IMO.
Hell no to KCP....
Mcgee as a backup center on league min only...

DRose intrigues me. He had a very good year...
JJ Reddick would be perfect IMO. But Philly payed him a $12.5 last year :nerd: Maybe he takes a little less cause if I remember correctly he and his wife really wanted to stay in LA with the Clippers but they weren't gonna pay him that much.
Ariza is another guy I'd be interested in. The year before last he was good with Houston. And they had him starting and guarding the best player on the other team. I think backing up Lebron would be a really good spot for him.

We def getting rondo. Although it’s a horrible move.

We won’t be good next year til we get competent GM that knows the game. I fully expect us the mess up the next phase of roster building. Don’t get your hopes up too much

Back
Top Bottom