**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Rondo 4.8
Kawhi
Kuzma
Bron
AD

I'll take my chances with this any day.

We can still get 4-5 "decent" vets/depth.

Hill, Melo, Javale maybe KCP stays, and 1-2 buyouts in Dec-Jan.

This has to be the pitch to Kawhi.

Fun Guy and Bron leading they 3rd team to chips I can see it now...

Oh shiit this is going to be glorious

So much P is going to get smashed next season I can smell it now

I'm expecting teams willing to take Mo, Bonga, Jones but would also want Kuz in return. I mean that's what I would ask if i was in that position knowing I'm helping the Lakers get a 3rd max guy.

I'm expecting teams willing to take Mo, Bonga, Jones but would also want Kuz in return. I mean that's what I would ask if i was in that position knowing I'm helping the Lakers get a 3rd max guy.
It's only 5 mil total for those guys and they still have some upside. A bunch of teams have cap space, I dont think finding one team to take them on will be that hard.

Might take some 2nds but not kuz.

F0-D57-F87-6-DAF-4-C7-F-8033-AD34-E1-B6-D06-E.jpg

It's only 5 mil total for those guys and they still have some upside. A bunch of teams have cap space, I dont think finding one team to take them on will be that hard.

Might take some 2nds but not kuz.
I mean. Wagner was last years first round pick. I don’t get why execs overanalyze everything? Like, if lakers were giving 1st round picks away in the 25 to 27 range, teams would be sucking **** for them. But when you offer last years 27th pick. They like “nah man. U gotta attach an all star to it”

Back
Top Bottom