**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Scrambling lol. Trying to cover his *** and make it seem like this wasn't in the game plan the whole time.

I'm not really comfortable trading the entire roster for two guys. Not that I even care about Bonga/Wagner/Jones just something about cleaning house rubs me the wrong way. I don't get why they don't just make Nola wait, they've conceded more than enough in this deal and now they're going to accommodate them even more. They're getting absolutely everything they could ask for and then some while the Lakers are making all kinds of sacrifices. Unless this is just more fake news and it's going down on July 30th regardless. But this seems like the only way to get it done without the rest of the league acting like *****es and crying over how unfair the Lakers are. If it means we're in position to dominate the league for the next decade, so be it

Last edited:
Can’t wait to see what else Linda Rambis has up her sleeve :lol: 3rd max player or role players? Hope rondo comes back

Can’t wait to see what else Linda Rambis has up her sleeve :lol: 3rd max player or role players? Hope rondo comes back
Watch you meet Linda rambis and realize her knowledge of the game is mind blowing lol

Like she sits there watching games analyzing the type of zone the team is playing and is commenting on players body angle and stance to avoid being beating on defense lol

Watch you meet Linda rambis and realize her knowledge of the game is mind blowing lol

Like she sits there watching games analyzing the type of zone the team is playing and is commenting on players body angle and stance to avoid being beating on defense lol

Not asking this in a rude way (because it could seem that way over the Internet without tone) but how did you know that? Was it in a clip on a sports show or something?

Bring gotta get rid of buddy

D9UHKaoUEAAnOJm.jpg

^ pretty obvious what happened to Mo Wagner. Whindy or Woj hacked his account to lower his stock so LA doesn’t get the max

Listened to Eric Pincus this morning on locked on lakers podcast

So basically, July 30th is highly unlikely. He said nobody knows fully the details of the trade down to the final and last players. It’s very possible rob included Wagner bonga and Jones in that trade and the full details aren’t out yet. How many times have we seen a trade happen then a week later when it becomes official it also has one or two random players attached.

If Pels trading 4th, then they can easily attach Wagner and bonga to make it more enticing. I’ve said this before: Wagner is a 1st round pick. Why the hell would teams not want him? Bonga and Jones contract are non-guaranteed I believe

Last edited:
If the Lakers didn't trade for Bonga last draft, they would have had the #34 pick this draft.

If JR Smith gets bought out, y’all like him for veteran min?

How about korver?

Korver should be available on the buyout market since his deal isn't fully guaranteed.

Yeah, unless it’s Kawhi, I hope that cap is spent on a well balanced roster. Depth will forever be a key to a title. Lakers already have 2 out of the Top 6 players in the league. Hope Rob doesn’t get carried away.

Back
Top Bottom