**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Don’t quote me on the details but I heard from Eric Pincus that it benefits lakers to have Davis keep his kicker bc then a contract extension becomes a viable option for him money wise. Someone know the details?

48EF9A66-B1A0-4968-8D5E-0267600C3E21.png

8A1964FE-17CD-4A86-AEDE-6DA0CEE0D060.png

Kuz bout to be the finesse gawd after this summer.

1.) got to stay after the AD trade
2.) “Tampering” to get us Kawhi

I keep waiting for Woj or Dan Patrick or Colin etc to speak on WHY the Lakers are creating cap space for. They bring up Kemba and Kyrie over and over, but never mention Kawhi. It's only Laker fans that are bringing it up, maybe Vegas is starting to catch up....

upload_2019-6-19_12-11-6.png

Anybody know where I can actually place a bet on this?

Kawhi’s def a lock. Vegas odds ainn never lied ..uncle Dennis been puttin in the work. Jesse buss homie said there’s mutual interest and this is Kawhi’s preferred destination. now you got dudes insinuating sum is up.

PG has to be feeling some type of way.

**** Him

Crazy how he was just one of those players that I didn't bad mouth, respected his game(Like Duncan)
after last summer, dude is the biggest clown and I hope every year they always out the first round.
I actually want them to make the playoffs so they go out the first round EVERYTIME

It will be AMAZING if we get them in the first round too next season

He would get a ton of open looks with Bron and AD, and he would space the floor for those guys

I wasn’t a fan of him as a #2 pick or as a leader. But with AD and Bron he’d flourish

Maybe cause Magic is gone. Who knows, he may not have a lot if options to be on a good team with max money. I wouldn't bet on it happening and I'd still have reservations about maxing him out.

Back
Top Bottom