**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I keep waiting for Woj or Dan Patrick or Colin etc to speak on WHY the Lakers are creating cap space for. They bring up Kemba and Kyrie over and over, but never mention Kawhi. It's only Laker fans that are bringing it up, maybe Vegas is starting to catch up....

upload_2019-6-19_12-11-6.png

I keep waiting for Woj or Dan Patrick or Colin etc to speak on WHY the Lakers are creating cap space for. They bring up Kemba and Kyrie over and over, but never mention Kawhi. It's only Laker fans that are bringing it up, maybe Vegas is starting to catch up....

qkib7xj4sb531.jpg

This year was unique cause if the trade drama but I think AD is about over the injury prone label. His body was still growing and he played in 75 games the last 2 seasons prior to this one. I think that's about as good as you can expect from today's players with this 'load management' culture.

But remember these odds are made based on bets being placed (probably those same laker fans) as well. Let’s hope they are right though lol

Bill Plaschke getting on national TV and spewing nonsense about the lakers not having enough to get a 3rd max guy.

Saying there is no way AD waives his kicker.... don't you think Bill, that the lakers have gotten word that he would IF they are able to get the space THUS is the reason why the Lakers are "scrambling" to move pieces.

Starting to finally see these guys have no idea what they are talking about, he's a LA guy too SMH

would not mind bringing Dlo back for the right price if can't get Kawhi. He'd be a good fit with Kuz, Bron and AD imo. then just sign a 3&D at the 2

Bill Plaschke getting on national TV and spewing nonsense about the lakers not having enough to get a 3rd max guy.

Saying there is no way AD waives his kicker.... don't you think Bill, that the lakers have gotten word that he would IF they are able to get the space THUS is the reason why the Lakers are "scrambling" to move pieces.

Starting to finally see these guys have no idea what they are talking about, he's a LA guy too SMH
Bill Been a ****ing herb too tried to tell y’all
Woj is aids
And now Momo trash

I’m Kawhi or bust but Dlo would damn near be my 2/3 option.

I never wanted to trade him man.
If we get him back....

Back
Top Bottom