RDA tweet went to viral
21k likes lol
He said he had to switch to twitter cuz reddit not secure
He prob catching smoke

RDA tweet went to viral
21k likes lol
He said he had to switch to twitter cuz reddit not secure
He prob catching smoke
Problem is he entrusted moderators with his identity. His desire to be anonymous is only as good as the moderators ability to keep a secret.

Plus it looked like his personal account and not a throwaway. He’s been posting for years. If he was in fact affiliated with the lakers front office it wouldn’t be that difficult to narrow the individual down by looking at the interests. If he wasn’t at privilege to speak on the topic then it’d be bad for him.

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

Problem is he entrusted moderators with his identity. His desire to be anonymous is only as good as the moderators ability to keep a secret.

Plus it looked like his personal account and not a throwaway. He’s been posting for years. If he was in fact affiliated with the lakers front office it wouldn’t be that difficult to narrow the individual down by looking at the interests. If he wasn’t at privilege to speak on the topic then it’d be bad for him.
This idiot was doxxed. He in fact is related to Jeanie buss. But dudes a clown n a trump supporter

His twitter handle is rileydrexel (initials RD). He only has 70 followers and one of them is Jeanie

His ig is rileybussdrexel.

So if true I’m sure his intel is legit

Edit: ****** mom is part owner and works in FO.. she is Jeanie’s sister. He is Jeanie’s nephew
https://basketball.realgm.com/staff/Janie-Drexel/Summary/13713

Last edited:
This idiot was doxxed. He in fact is related to Jeanie buss. But dudes a clown n a trump supporter

His twitter handle is rileydrexel (initials RD). He only has 70 followers and one of them is Jeanie

His ig is rileybussdrexel.

So if true I’m sure his intel is legit
What’s doxx?

NT laker thread has made me so smart when it comes to the NBA that I talk to common folk wearing laker gear in the Bay Area and holy **** do they not know ****. Lol. I’m sure they look at me like “what is this guy? Woj?”

In an alternate universe we didn’t have to pay Deng 5 mill and kept ball instead and got kawhi too. Ball kawhi Bron AD Marcus Morris

This team is filled with idiots. Got owner’s sons on reddit spilling the beans to millions.

What the hell :lol:

Yet somehow going to have the craziest trio of all time, unless Uncle Dennis gets wind of all this and is like yo screw these chatty patties.

Back
Top Bottom