**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

JwhG.gif

everyone’s gonna be celebrating like they won the championship immediately if this happens. I’m not looking forward to it.

everyone’s gonna be celebrating like they won the championship immediately if this happens. I’m not looking forward to it.
But this almost feels like winning it though. After people telling us we ain’t **** all year

So thinking about rest of the roster we need to be strategic and base it one several key players. Having kawhi prerry much shuts down opposing wings. But we need second body to sick on guys like lillard, harden, curry etc. at times. also need a big to compete vs Embiid. Luckily most of the leagues stars are 6’4 to 6’9 wings and we got kawhi. Need a strong tough center for jokic and Embiid

Y’all think Kuzma gets dealt later for depth? How would a trade with him involved even work? He makes like 2 mill

I
No that'd be stupid.
I guess I was thinking on basis of having theee guys that can score at will and wanting more defense. Just brainstorming (as if me brainstorming actually means anything to anyone important :lol:)

Can’t believe Bron was faster than Kawhi. I thought it would flipped.

Hopefully it’s done before the holiday

Back
Top Bottom