**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

31ltmaksn6c31.jpg

eh... kuzma sophomore year was not impressive... compared to his rookie year

his efficiency is down
his 3 point percetage is down
his rebounds are down
his turnovers increased

all he did was have more attempts... HE BECAME A CHUCKER... we all want Kuzma to be that solid third but numbers show he was more efficient his rookie year (same with eye test)...
but its all good, he dont have his clown @s$ friends anymore... nothing but experienced vets to slap him up when he gets too fashionista... I dont care what shaq says, Rob will trade yo @s$ the moment
you become useless... I hope that's somewhere in the back of his mind.

so the only way we have a chance at iggy is that if he gets bought out by the grizz... I dont see grizz giving us that chance

:lol::rofl:
PG really was with OKC for ONE year, said he was "unhappy" and forced a trade

How can you even trust this person, let alone try to create championship culture with a loser spin off team.
Literally every interview they gonna be asked about the lakers

Kawhi gonna learn life comes at you fast, better off staying with Raps
Atleast you know what you had AND you won.

CVV is tougher than PG

PG leading the league in lies. Fool said he grew up watching Clippers :lol: yeah watching Lakers whoop on the Clippers 4 times a year? Kawhi threading lightly when it comes to statements like that. These two gonna be clowns together trying to get Clippers to over shadow the Lakers.

Kerr said he didn’t like forced trade by AD. Bad for league. Players should play out their contract

Anyone say anything about PG bailing on the remaining 3 years of his deal?

Or the fact that teams don’t honor contracts either. Like someone else said, hE’s just salty it happened to Gentry.

Back
Top Bottom