**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah not gonna fall for a klutch produced video for thier athlete.

Show me in the regular season...

Reactions: DLF
Yeah not gonna fall for a klutch produced video for thier athlete.

Show me in the regular season...

Quite honestly his in game highlights from college are more impressive. I'm not expecting much from him this season as he's just turning 19 & would be trying to earn time on a contender.

But he has a unique skillset & seems to already have a knack for using his body to create space & he has already developed a mean set of stepbacks to go along with it. he's only 6'4 which is a bit of an issue, but he's also got a 7'1 wingspan which evens the odds a bit.

I hope we don't end up throwing him in as a sweetner in some deal for a average vet like we did with Thomas Bryant. This kid has a lot of potential.

Yo wtf ainn it been like 3 months already. Why mans chest still not tight. He still floatin around 8ish % body fat. Need him at 5-6 to maximize his talent

THT just looks like a hooper. He moves like a hooper.....can shoot, dribble, rebound, pass, use his body, long arms. Just a good old fashioned hooper. He’ll be a solid player

I was a big fan of us drafting THT when it happened. Hope he pans out to be a solid player, he's got the IQ/tools.

uj9owl5fphk31.jpg

Holy **** that’s a good photoshop of Caruso. Comparing the two photos. It’s pretty funny how I didn’t catch it. I did wonder how it was possible to put on so much muscle in 3 months. Natural elite athletes can only put on a half pound a week of lean muscle with optimum training. His looked like 20 pounds in 3 months lol

Back
Top Bottom