**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Laker fans: we love Zo.
Lakers trade Zo...
Same lakers fans: we hate Zo
Zo comes back...
Same laker fans: we love Zo

You can sub dCoward name for Zo.

Same with D’lo. (Aka Ratsull) as some of you called him.

You guys sound like celtics fans in the nba thread:

We love kyrie...oh he’s leaving? He sucked anyways.
I thought I was delusional

Proud Lonzo hater since that first airball layup. But I’ll admit I was wrong if he becomes a superstar. As it stands now, it was a waste of a #2 pick. 9/5/4 can be had in a 2nd round player

Proud Lonzo hater since that first airball layup. But I’ll admit I was wrong if he becomes a superstar. As it stands now, it was a waste of a #2 pick. 9/5/4 can be had in a 2nd round player
Give me a summer with nba trainers. I could give you 9/5/4

Laker fans: we love Zo.
Lakers trade Zo...
Same lakers fans: we hate Zo
Zo comes back...
Same laker fans: we love Zo

You can sub dCoward name for Zo.

Same with D’lo. (Aka Ratsull) as some of you called him.

You guys sound like celtics fans in the nba thread:

We love kyrie...oh he’s leaving? He sucked anyways.
I thought I was delusional

Not me.

None of the tank era lottery picks that the Lakers drafted: Randle, D'Lo, Clarkson, BI, Ingram, did I ever view or think they were allstar caliber or franchise piece players you could build around.

I get it fans on this board and other boards like LG get feelings and attached to certain players after following and watching them for a few years.

Dwight literally has to be a healthy version of what Tyson Chandler was last year and it would be extremely helpful. I know on court he could deliver that no problem,it's the off the court **** that has me worried.

Them Jim Crowe rings the Celtics got don't count anyway. It was like 10 teams in the league.
Hell even Jordans 6 rings don’t really count. Dude was legit scoring on unathletic will Ferrell lookin *** dudes. U mean to tell me ****** like Chris Mullen nem would be puttin up 30 in today’s NBA?

This is a playoff game and half the team is straight up bums. Jordan cooked cause mans had easy competition. Half the Celtics roster was lackin melanin!

My dude has an infants head on a mans body...Lebron coming through with the secret formula

Back
Top Bottom