**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Also, Dudley is also a waste of roster spot. Instead of him I’d rather have an athletic 4/5 instead to combat the small ball lineup teams will throw at us while AD still doesn’t want to play C. He’s too slow. Imagine if we had a more athletic 4/5 to play at C when clippers had Harrell at C. I rather take Jonathan Williams or Cacok instead of Dudley

I believe he is still a free agent.

It's way to early to make moves based off one game though.

Still upset about game 1 but won't make a judgment until 20 games in.

Tonight is a way to redeem game 1. Utah is no slouch.

Bron better not come out with the BS again. I don't want a repeat of the beginning of last season where he went Casper in close winnable games early on. Already 0/1.

Tonight will be tough. They have a system in place for a few years and good chemistry between Gobert Ingles Mitchell.....added Conley and shooter like Bogdanovic......tough team

Lakers trying to feel each other out and learn a new system

that being said, self proclaimed goat should win these games

Jazz by 8 tonight. Will be close. Fourth they will run away with it while Vogel figures rotations out. Look for Vogel to put the Kawhi stopper, KCP, on Mitchell

This is all Daryl Morey’s fault. That idiot traded Beverly, Harrell and Lou Williams to the Flippers for CP3. Without that trade, there’s no Kawhi or PG13 on that sorry franchise who should be playing in Seattle.

ScarceWideeyedAlpaca-size_restricted.gif

If only we had a draft pick still available to trade for Bogdon bogdobovich from Sac.

I wish we still had Mitch Kupchak.
He woulda pulled off a Kcp for Bogdonovich trade with Vlade

They need KCP's salary to get another guy for next season. As much as I hate his play, him (or whoever he could fetch this season) leaving for nothing would be bad.

What can we get for AD?
AD to Knicks for 4 first round picks, RJ Barrett, Kevin Knox and Mitchell Robinson?

not now. But something to think about when he hints he isn’t resigning Around February while we are 15-35 and LeBron retiring after the season.

Semi-srs but not really

Back
Top Bottom