**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Is that the same girl by Bron at the end of the bench who got called out by Mark Jackson for being on her phone :lol:

Great win fellas!

Bron played well but we can't keep playing him 36-37 mpg in these kind of games man. We can't

With that said we're gonna face the Raps at home... w/o Serge & probably no Lowry, should be an easy W

Trap game written all over it.

They Killed BI, Lonzo, and Hart tonight down in Nawlins.

Kuz hasn't played ball in three months, & is coming back to a completely new team... he's gonna struggle for the first few weeks. He's a scorer you don't pull a scorer for missing shots

Oh I agree he is a scorer. But he has turned into a 1 trick pony that only wants to shoot threes. That's a problem.

Last game he had success going to the rim.

Try that.

when kuzma said "I think I can be that third go to guy on this team" lmao...

if he doesnt improve before the month ends, he looking very tradable for iggy

we dont need to give them home games off but we should be up 20 going into the fourth so they dont even need to play. we need rondo back, as sad as that sounds

1573285602002.jpeg

the bookends in the western conference..:nerd:

I feel line the top 3 spots are set between those specific teams. 4-8 will shuffle around alot

Been saying it since the preseason....Lakers will easily win 60 plus games this year en route to the top seed and hca.

Clipper fans or Laker haters still don't want to bet me lol

I have mixed feelings about him returning. I'm excited because he can take some of the playmaking duties off of LeBrons plate and he already has good rapport with Anthony Davis but he dominates the ball on offense, can't shoot and his defense is awful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom