**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

39401FCB-4964-4CC0-B939-E6152CAEB5BE.jpeg

Last edited:
Give Kuz some time damn :lol:. Had a foot injury so he really couldn't work on his game like that. Obviously he's not going to play this bad all year and like I said his defense is leaps and bounds better than last year. Yall have unrealistic expectations if you think guys don't need to work their way into game shape

When Ingram was here yall kept calling him trash, don't think I forgot :lol:. Now doing the same **** with Kuz. RELAXXXXX

Last edited:
still don't know why theres a good population that capes for Ingram, his empty stats putting up numbers in nola but they have like 1 or 2 wins?

If BI was still on the Lakers right now. There is no way he would be averaging 22 ppg like he is now on a sorry a*s team in nawlins.

Heck even when Zion comes back he's going to average 17 to 19 ppg.

He avg more than 22ppg

Who cares. He wouldn't be averaging that on the Lakers right now as a 3rd option and not starting.

Also he's due a max contract next season and the Lakers would not give him the bag and pay him, just like what happened to JuJu.

We actually don't know what he would average. But I'd tell you this, him coming off the bench would better then what Kuz is giving us right now.

But the thing is this, the foot injury has nothing to do with jacking up 3's and bonehead play. That's just Kuz.

He showed us what made him good in the Chi game. Then friday he comes back just jacking 3's again. Stop it.

I remember when yall were complaining about Ingram jacking up midrange shots and making bad decisions. Now look :lol:

R
E
L
A
X

Reactions: DLF
Who? Because before he went down he was averaging 22 on 50% shooting...so....

He put up those numbers for like 10 games. There was nothing but complaints about Ingram for most of his time here, now everybody misses him. Dudes calling him a bust and trying to trade him every week. Bottom line is just have patience

He put up those numbers for like 10 games. There was nothing but complaints about Ingram for most of his time here, now everybody misses him. Dudes calling him a bust and trying to trade him every week. Bottom line is just have patience

It was more then 10 games. Some complained some didn't just like some are complaining about Kuz and some are making excuses.

Once again, a foot injury doesn't correlate to bad decision making. And Ingram was always better to me then Kuz.

I'll say this...I'll take this over what we are getting from Kuz now. This was the 52 games he played in

Screenshot_20191110-143302_Chrome.jpg

Now mind you Kuz can improve and I hope he does.
Just stop forcing the 3 and he will be fine.

It was more then 10 games. Some complained some didn't just like some are complaining about Kuz and some are making excuses.

Once again, a foot injury doesn't correlate to bad decision making. And Ingram was always better to me then Kuz.

Of course Ingram is better, he's the #2 pick. The point isn't who's better between the two, it's that Kuz is going to improve so everybody just chill and stop overreacting to his first week hooping since the summer

Back
Top Bottom