**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

BI clearly had and still has more potential than Lonzo.

The main complaints and frustrations with BI was he was and still is to skinny. He's not a player a team can build a team around or be the main guy. The KD comparisons were :lol:

Just look at JuJu now on the Knicks. A ton of Laker fans on here rode his jock for years based on his "potential" and were really hurt & upset when Magic & Pelinka let him go for nothing. Last year was suppose to be his break out and show everyone what he's worth season while down in Nawlins. He opted out this summer and got paid by the Knicks and now most Knicks fans here on NT hate him and want him traded already.

I'll say this...I'll take this over what we are getting from Kuz now. This was the 52 games he played in

Screenshot_20191110-143302_Chrome.jpg

Now mind you Kuz can improve and I hope he does.
Just stop forcing the 3 and he will be fine.

Kuz put up 18.7 5.5 and 2.5 on 45% and 30% in 70 games. So basically you'll take the Kuz we saw the past two years over the Kuz in his first week back from injury. Again it's not about who's better, it's about being patient and not overreacting to a handful of games

Kuz put up 18.7 5.5 and 2.5 on 45% and 30% in 70 games. So basically you'll take the Kuz we saw the past two years over the Kuz in his first week back from injury. Again it's not about who's better, it's about being patient and not overreacting to a handful of games

The Kuz we saw wasn't stuck on jacking up threes.

I hope he does change. But how is it overreacting by calling what we are seeing? I could see if he was slow or something due to the foot. He is moving fine.

He is just has boneheaded shot selection right now.

Just for ****s and giggles, would you rather have:

Kuzma and KCP

or

Hart and $8.5M for a backup PF/SF using the money spent on KCP this season (another $8.5 M next season too)

Lol at complaining about Kuz's play after being out for 3 months with a foot injury. If you don’t think he’s playing a step too slow on offense bc of this injury then you need to get your eyes and brains checked

Last edited:
Raptors are short handed (and even at full strength they are not very deep). I think the Lakers can pound them and wear them down over the course of the game.

wo
Just for ****s and giggles, would you rather have:

Kuzma and KCP

or

Hart and $8.5M for a backup PF/SF using the money spent on KCP this season (another $8.5 M next season too)
wow. want to switch screen names?

NBA League Pass India and using a vpn service is :pimp:

-No local or nationally tv blacked out games.
-In game arena.
-Can watch the Lakers or visiting teams tv broadcast.
-$14 for the whole season & playoffs.
-Can re watch games on demand.

If anyone is interested and needs help setting it up shoot me a PM.

NBA League Pass India and using a vpn service is :pimp:

-No local or nationally tv blacked out games.
-In game arena.
-Can watch the Lakers or visiting teams tv broadcast.
-$14 for the whole season & playoffs.
-Can re watch games on demand.

If anyone is interested and needs help setting it up shoot me a PM.

If I didn't have the Laker network I would hit you up...

That is dope bro!

This Lakers defense is crazy good.

Back
Top Bottom