**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

As much as I can’t stand LeBron and the lakers, I’m a be the first to say as of right now this is the best I have ever seen bron play. Bruh got the whole complete game, it’s fluid, not herky jerky like in the past. His deep three is consistent...he on!

Bron
As much as I can’t stand LeBron and the lakers, I’m a be the first to say as of right now this is the best I have ever seen bron play. Bruh got the whole complete game, it’s fluid, not herky jerky like in the past. His deep three is consistent...he on!
Go away!!!!

My friend was traveling for work in Portland recently and was at the same hotel as the lakeshow. Talked with Frank Vogel in the hotel gym and basically said it's good to have him (Bronny Sr.) on my side now from the Indiana days. Frank that dude.

Next week game will be fun to watch but the results will be overhyped. We still got about 50 games left to improve, not to mention additions to make via buy our market. Same for clippers. Not to mention injuries. I don’t care if we go 0-4 in regular season vs them. All I care about is a title

Next week game will be fun to watch but the results will be overhyped. We still got about 50 games left to improve, not to mention additions to make via buy our market. Same for clippers. Not to mention injuries. I don’t care if we go 0-4 in regular season vs them. All I care about is a title

You sound like you're hedging. Don't be scared, were stomping errbody

Marcelo Huertas came up on my Twitter feed and I looked up some Laker highlights. And I'm like who's that Number 2 dunking and it was Brandon Bass totally forgot he was a Laker. Haha
He was automatic mid-range like Kurt Thomas in like 2K10.

hb9q52a8q2541.jpg

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom