**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

roll.gif
@ fans who haven't posted in Laker threads in years showing up after tonight's win

Welcome back fellas
smokin.gif

Love this team <3
nthat.gif
@ me then 
eyes.gif

I'm in Finland and gonna have to wake up at 5:30 AM to catch the games but I did today and it was awesome to actually see some good free flowing basketball. Let's keep this going all year long :smokin

Kobe gone ...so now all young lakers feeling exactly like Westbrook:
Now They Can Do What They Want!!

Say what you will about Swaggy, but he chased Harden all night on defense (which wore down Harden in the second half) and didn't take any egregiously bad shots. Progress!

So if ingram is gonna initiate the O, I want my dude to continuiously work on his handles so he can give dudes that work with the cross game.

:rofl: @ fans who haven't posted in Laker threads in years showing up after tonight's win

Welcome back fellas :smokin

Love this team >>>>>>>>> 2000-2001.

Say what you will about Swaggy, but he chased Harden all night on defense (which wore down Harden in the second half) and didn't take any egregiously bad shots. Progress!

Swaggy D :smokin

View media item 2211753

Phil
Riley
Walton

Write it down. I love Luke with this team.

Anyone that wants to trade any of the under 22 year olds, get a cat scan, asap.

Luke did more in a night than Byron in two years. Not even joking, dead *** serious. Scott is worse than Mike Brown.

Luke gonna make mistakes as he learns, but as he (and the kids) grow.....they gonna be fun in a couple years.

Everyone but Metta can play. Metta can at least give you 5 minutes of annoying effort tho. Which is useful.

Nick Young D'ing Harden full court all night......I....I just......wow. I have no words.

We gon lose a lot. But we gon learn a lot too, and these young guys WILL draw attention, soon.

Go **** yourself Byron, *****.

JORDAN CLARKSON, BOOOOIII!! 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

Nick Young straight airballed a 3. 
laugh.gif
 I have no idea why dudes defend him... on the internet or on the court.

Can't wait to talk trash to all my coworkers tomorrow morning in the bay area 
smokin.gif
  Thank you Luke for making my job more bearable. 

Phil
Riley
Walton

Write it down. I love Luke with this team.

Anyone that wants to trade any of the under 22 year olds, get a cat scan, asap.

Luke did more in a night than Byron in two years. Not even joking, dead *** serious. Scott is worse than Mike Brown.

Luke gonna make mistakes as he learns, but as he (and the kids) grow.....they gonna be fun in a couple years.

Everyone but Metta can play. Metta can at least give you 5 minutes of annoying effort tho. Which is useful.

Nick Young D'ing Harden full court all night......I....I just......wow. I have no words.

We gon lose a lot. But we gon learn a lot too, and these young guys WILL draw attention, soon.

Go **** yourself Byron, *****.

phil had a hunch luke had the knowledge to be a coach :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom