**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Crazy stat...the Lakers haven't lost a game where Bron or AD scores 30.

Bron with 29
AD with 26...

Yeah....just gotta move on from this.

Game was like that raptors game where we were horrible all game but still were a three away from winning down the stretch (Kuzma hit 3 straight 3s in last few mins)

vdbc2pbc32m41.jpg

Yesterday's loss against the Nets
1st Clippers loss
2nd Clippers loss
Loss to Mavs at home
Loss to Raptors at home
Loss in Indiana

All losses in games where the Lakers had a double digit lead at one point or another during the game. Is Vogel ever going to learn how not to blow solid leads through smart time and substitution management?

1st Clippers loss
2nd Clippers loss
Loss to Mavs at home
Loss to Raptors at home
Loss in Indiana

All losses in games where the Lakers had a double digit lead at one point or another during the game. Is Vogel ever going to learn how not to blow solid leads through smart time and substitution management?
You really listed 6 games and then asked that question?

I didn't really have a problem with Vogel last night.

In fact, I think I would rest Caruso for a week or two.

Question for those who have been to Lakers games at Staples....

I wanna take my 4 year old son with me to his first game...Does anyone have any tips/Advice? Also if I have tickets high up, will they let me down near the courts just to take pictures? Any help is appreciated! Thank you

1st Clippers loss
2nd Clippers loss
Loss to Mavs at home
Loss to Raptors at home
Loss in Indiana

A lot of those games are not like the others.
Having a double digit lead for 1 min bc of back to back 3s is not the same as leading by 12 all game and losing.
The raptors game was lethargy for 3.75 quarters. Then we decided to play hard and cut it to 3.
Last night was a disaster and the example of a game people can cite for wanting to shorten the season. Players probably stayed up playing video games the night before bc they looked sleepy out there. A let down was eventually gonna come.
The Xmas clipper game was us being scared of the clippers when they turned it up. Hopefully Sunday proved that there Was nothing to b afraid of

There literally wasn’t a more perfect situation to load manage LeBron then last night. Just beat clippers and bucks. Played super hard. Got two huge games coming up. Woulda given him 4 days between games. But nope. Plays a bunch. Lose anyways bc (as predicted) it was a trap game

the irony of it is that we woulda played better without him since guys woulda had to step up rather then just throw it to Bron and ask to save them

Was channel surfing and saw Colin cowherd had a topic “can LeBron rely on AD?” Bc of the missed 3 pointer. In the 10 seconds I watched he said “clippers gonna say...told you so”

like, is this real life?? What the **** has the nba come to? I’m so close to quitting being a sports fan. This is the stupidest ****.

You really listed 6 games and then asked that question?

You think 6 games is too few? Or what? 6 games is nearly half of their losses. Nearly half of their losses are from games where they had double digit leads. I always look to the coaching staff when leads are blown. They need to manage them better.

ughhhhh should have blown the nets out last night

I’m getting tired of saying it, but if this team could HIT SOME GODDAMN OPEN 3’S we would be blowing teams out like we are capable of...........
BBEB58-A1-D508-43-DB-A144-51-ADD500-D507.png

The hero we deserve......

Was channel surfing and saw Colin cowherd had a topic “can LeBron rely on AD?” Bc of the missed 3 pointer. In the 10 seconds I watched he said “clippers gonna say...told you so”

like, is this real life?? What the **** has the nba come to? I’m so close to quitting being a sports fan. This is the stupidest ****.
All the major networks are programmed for the ultra casuals bro lol

Question for those who have been to Lakers games at Staples....

I wanna take my 4 year old son with me to his first game...Does anyone have any tips/Advice? Also if I have tickets high up, will they let me down near the courts just to take pictures? Any help is appreciated! Thank you

Been to a ton of games.

As far as tips and advice I don't know because I don't know where you are coming from, what exactly you are trying to do act.

What I will say is they normally won't let you go to a lower section without a ticket. So if your section is 300, if you try to walk to a 100 section the usher won't let you down. If you go early enough maybe but most of the times I have seen them deny people.

As far as parking, I park in the convention center just because there is a back exit away from traffic that gets you right to the 10 or 110. You can also take the Expo line from Union Station to Pico and walk the rest.

You can get thier early and go to LA and hang out before going. A ton of options. If you want specifics, shoot me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom