**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Been to a ton of games.

As far as tips and advice I don't know because I don't know where you are coming from, what exactly you are trying to do act.

What I will say is they normally won't let you go to a lower section without a ticket. So if your section is 300, if you try to walk to a 100 section the usher won't let you down. If you go early enough maybe but most of the times I have seen them deny people.

As far as parking, I park in the convention center just because there is a back exit away from traffic that gets you right to the 10 or 110. You can also take the Expo line from Union Station to Pico and walk the rest.

You can get thier early and go to LA and hang out before going. A ton of options. If you want specifics, shoot me a PM.

thank you! im coming from san diego so just a few hours away, not too bad of a drive. noted of where to park i will park in the convention center!

thank you! im coming from san diego so just a few hours away, not too bad of a drive. noted of where to park i will park in the convention center!

I live in SD as well.

Make sure when you park in the Convention Center, park by the back entrance. They have made it harder to get back there but it can be done.

There would be a potential season cancelling pandemic the year Bron about to win his 4th chip for the greatest team in the sport :smh:

There would be a potential season cancelling pandemic the year Bron about to win his 4th chip for the greatest team in the sport :smh:

They not gonna cancel the season. But there will be games without fans.

As long as this is a figured out by mid April, I'm good.

I would hate to not be able to go to playoff games because of this mess.

They not gonna cancel the season. But there will be games without fans.

As long as this is a figured out by mid April, I'm good.

I would hate to not be able to go to playoff games because of this mess.
especially with how the team is shaping for prime time form rn

Coronavirus couldn't have happened during one of those ears where we were awful? it has to happen the one-year that were the 1 seed in the West and title contenders? I wouldn't have minded postponing the season or playing without fans when we were winning 20 games.

Back
Top Bottom